Drawing, Listening to Music, Watching Dramas and Movies, Reading Comics

• Watching dramas
  • Reading books
  • Writing

Listening to music, Watching anime, Taking walks, Playing LoL. I think that's about it.

The best hobby is traveling around the world to learn new and beautiful places, I really love to travel, here not long ago was in Germany in the city of Munich very pleased, in general, as it happens we got together with friends and went in search of adventure, the hardest thing was to find munich coach hire wanted to go around the entire city and still go to other cities, it was very busy and interesting journey I actually forgot just all my problems and very well reloaded myself.

- Reading Chinese Novels
- Some online games with friends
- Watch kDrama's!
- Listening to kPOP while ridding bike! 

Just reading books and watching k/c dramas and western movies. The last one is related to the movie theater. I like going to the movie theater and watching movies there, and I go a few times every month. 

Other than those two I just waste time on twitter, YT and AO3. I also like going on trips with my friends but it's not a regular activity so I wouldn't count it as a hobby. 

I like to play the guitar most of all in my spare time, and I love to cook various gourmet dishes))

• Instagram photos
  • Cute cafes
  • Concerts
  • Watching dramas
  • Netflix
  • Reading
  • Shopping
 gawella38:

does mice hunting count as a hobby ? ;-)

More "seriously" I like gardening and playing chase with my kids and when they let me have a bit of free time... watching drama (O surprise !)

[as for the mice hunt I have to explain that there is an invasion in my attic for the last few weeks and it is turning into an obsession I have to confess...]

LOL are the mice gone by now? 

I like watching doramas, reading books and mangas/manhuas/manhwas, writting stories and fanfictions, taking walks in the Park, listening to music.

My hobby is tuning cars, I like it very much, I would like to be like Xzibit in his program car on pumping, or open my own car modification tuning showroom, I have experience, my last job was done this update to the body, a body kit for the body g wagon brabus perfect fit, the work done quickly only long waited for body parts, I think this is one of my best work.