Reading and writing my own novels. I love getting lost in imaginary worlds and don't care if they're my own or someone else's.

Listening to music, watching anime/drama, reading ...

Lock-picking . Seriously.  In a non-criminal sense, of course.  Awhile ago I lost the key to my storage space.  The locksmith wanted $100 to grind off the lock, so instead I bought a lock-picking kit for $20, and  eventually was able to pick the lock.  It was such a thrill  I got hooked on it, and now go to swap meets looking for old locks  to pick.  : } } }

Watching dramas, listening to music, reading, also target shooting

Listening to music, reading, watching dramas and going for a walk, I sing a lot too

I like to just relax, binge watch, shopping and art 

I'm trying to learn how to paint and draw as a hobby

My favorite hobby is reading books. I like to read books about business, about self-development. I like to learn something new for myself.

I love being around nature, reading, workout and cooking

I know this sound lame, but I like studying, I can spend hours after school learning about  school and non school topics. It's kinda sad. I also love reading but after reading a lot of fiction I became kinda tired and started reading non-fiction about history, politics, biology, ... but that can be very exhausting, so I am not reading that much any more. Of course, I watch lots of dramas and movies but does that count as a hobby?