DeobiMars:

I am stanning P1Harmony right now, and Jiung reminds me sooo much of Kihyun <3

Is it just me or does Jiung from P1Harmony and Kihyun from Monsta X look kinda alike?

LOL, i thought i was the only one who thinks that!! but yea they really do look alike ^^

@cheezerie thank you and haha I'm glad she did tho I wouldn't be in these amazing fandoms if she didn't introduce me to them 

Yayyy welcome @Amy! <33

Amy:

hey I would like to join :)

(Some info)

I was introduced to K-pop in 2017 by my friend who was obsessed back then the first ever song I heard was not today by BTS and I fell in love ever since

My ult groups are BTS, Ateez, Straykids, Twice and also got7 I'm so thankful to them all because they made me who I am today and I love them so much.

For soloists I love Chungha she's my favourite soloist I also love IU, Eric name, Hyuna, Dawn, Crush, Dean and Grey.

@jane thank you <333

cheezerie:

Hello Amy, and welcome to the club! Glad to have u here :)

LOL same here, my best friend who was obsessed with kpop introduced me to bts as well

My friend who was obsessed with bts since the end of 2017 also introduced me to bts and other great groups XD

I'm obsessed with bts since 2017 about I'm not obsessed with them anymore now I fallen for them :)

daily life support. 

1. i saw a post on reddit about the soon-to-be debuting NMIXX, the new girl group under JYPE. the post basically stated how the group is going to be "LOONA pt.2" and they even got called out  for plagiarizing LOONA and ENHYPEN (correct me if i'm wrong). idk how to feel about this but this article tho.  they are debuting on 22nd feb with the girl crush concept. idk but i am not at all excited for the debut; people calling them "another blackpink's spinoff" isn't doing any good to the situation either. what do you guys think about it? 
  2. also i've been watching alot of "IVE analysis" videos recently and i never understood "The Million Reasons to Hate Wonyoung." idk but i really find this kinda problematic now. the outfits drama, starship making it too obvious that they are wonyoung biased, etc. i even find something off about them. this is because how scandalous the group is from the day the debuted. There are a lot of groups that become famous right after or even before their debut, but rookies like IVE that are both famous and scandalous from the very start, are definitely a rare sight to see. it just makes me think why they made them debut in a group and not as soloists if they only wanted to be biased with one or two of them and make them outshine the others present there? 

I dont know abt the new girl group of  JYPE cuz I want to give them a try before giving my opinion

And abt IVE I do like them and their song was good too but i dont think i would be stanning them... cuz starship is biased towars wonyoung and also i think starship is  porposely making those scandals for clout 

I dont know if it is true or people are overreacting but it was pointed out that IVE has a bad attitude and disrespects their seniors

Support Treasure!! ? ? This comeback is fireeee

Have you all heard WooSung's angelic voice? Ik Cheezerie has :) 

Also, support The Rose. They make great songs! 

Song: Face by WooSung (solo) 

Amaze:

This song is such a bop!! Him and The Rose have a great discography !

Benizakura:

Ikr, I heard it and it was lit! Let's get it Treasure!! <33

Amaze:

Woosung is soo underrated, I don't stan The Rose but I have been listening to their songs lately! Woosung's voice is so bright and soothing.! Face is that type of song that you'll like right away when you first hear it.! It's a hit

Amaze:

LMAO don't even get me started with WOOSUNG!!

Benizakura:

AHHH this is soo addicting, especially the chorus!!! I'm still a baby teume, and trying to memorize the member's name!! but I'll get there ^^