noodles:

i am pretty much near on giving up rn :'-) i always tried making her understand what they are saying and stuff like that but it always ends up going some elsewhere completely different.
she has this wicked strategy where she just tries to joke about the music video or the lyrics for ex. when i first showed her the "blood, sweat & tears" mv, she was like "why is this boy(yoongi) playing piano? why is this guy(jungkook) levitating? why is this boy(taehyung) under sheets?" 

awww DONT GIVE UP!! just keep trying!!

try watching kpop funny videos first, maybe that will get her into it. Also if she made some jokes try to sometimes get along with it too and laugh (as long as it not offensive),  I remember watching JK's euphoria live performance, me and my mom lit laugh when we saw him go up ^^ 

cheezerie:

awww DONT GIVE UP!! just keep trying!!

try watching kpop funny videos first, maybe that will get her into it. Also if she made some jokes try to sometimes get along with it too and laugh (as long as it not offensive),  I remember watching JK's euphoria live performance, me and my mom lit laugh when we saw him go up ^^ 

yeah i pulled a prank on her. i replaced her evening alarm with this- 

and her only expression was -__-

noodles:

yeah i pulled a prank on her. i replaced her evening alarm with this- 

and her only expression was -__-

LMAOOO, thanks for this, im making it as my ringtone now ^^ 

hahaha, did she say anything else??

cheezerie:

LMAOOO, thanks for this, im making it as my ringtone now ^^ 

hahaha, did she say anything else??

she's kinda chill so she wasn't mad but her expressions were like she just witnessed something very traumatizing 

noodles:

she's kinda chill so she wasn't mad but her expressions were like she just witnessed something very traumatizing 

hahahaha, lol as i said let her watch something funny before u move on to the music :)

cheezerie:

hahahaha, lol as i said let her watch something funny before u move on to the music :)

well thanks for the advice :) and this forum is very chill so i'll definitely hangout here♡♡♡

noodles:

well thanks for the advice :) and this forum is very chill so i'll definitely hangout here♡♡♡

hehehe np!! always here to help, for sure glad to have u here!!!

wait i didn't introduced myself (i'm a dumbass pls don't mind me)

-i got into kpop in 2015 accidentally but later found myself obsessed.
-my first song was 2NE1's "Come Back Home" and the song made me go deep into 2NE1 and kpop as well.
-i'm a big multistan but my all time favorite ults would be NCT, Dreamcatcher, Loona, Shinee, Nu'Est and OnlyOneOf.
-i can basically listen to anything and i hardly dislike songs, it's just that i forget that the era existed or they just become a one-time listen.
-i can't actually say that i am more into ggs or bgs coz i love them all equally.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                 ~noodles~

Y'ALL, HYUNA AND DAWN ARE ENGAGED!!!! 😭 🥳 

I'am sooo happy for them 💕 💞

OMFG really!!!? I can't- I'm gonna cry!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!♥  I'm so happy for them^^ They're perfect together ♥♥♥

Went straight up check their instas and the rings are so fitting for me! (✧ω✧) 

Benizakura:

OMFG really!!!? I can't- I'm gonna cry!!! THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER!!♥  I'm so happy for them^^ They're perfect together ♥♥♥

Went straight up check their instas and the rings are so fitting for me! (✧ω✧) 

RIGHTTT!! they are perfect for each other :)

The rings were adorable and cute AF!!!

lmao I  was so excited that I wrote fitting for me instead of them bahaha xD  but the rings are so freaking cute <33

Benizakura:

lmao I  was so excited that I wrote fitting for me instead of them bahaha xD  but the rings are so freaking cute <33

LMAO, the fact that i didn't even realize that until u brought it up!! lol

cheezerie:

LMAO, the fact that i didn't even realize that until u brought it up!! lol

Damn I shouldn't have said anything xD

OMG!!! I m so so so happy for them!