I live elsewhere – (What if-2024)
5-2 07:30 from Weibo Video Account
# Living Elsewhere Me#(What if-2024)

Big city or small city, if there is a parallel time and space, what choice will you make?
https://video.weibo.com/show?fid=1034:5029632551092313
Or: https://youtube.com/shorts/sUn4ngp56e4?feature=share
???️✨????

• eliteles1  VIP 2 hours ago

Apparently, at first glance, it doesn't seem interesting (3 lives or two lives of a person) that he or she doesn't know it happened. Will it be a choice? Or not ? Is it just the show of these lives happening? I want to watch it to understand what the filmmakers wanted to say fictionally.?????

PRF8_JJY-LXY  2 hours ago
    @eliteles1 No need to expend so much time thinking about that double bizarre life involving a triangulation of 3rd-party involvement, where someone will lose/cry over the loss anyway, like this so-called possibility is neither productive nor proactive, but debilitating and purposeless in the real world.

Fictional fantasies are of the mind, not the reality check that takes to survive/thrive in this cold, cruel, cutthroat world.

happy LXY-drama watching to ya~!

• PRF8_JJY-LXY  8 minutes ago
    @eliteles1 Reflecting imaginatively/artistically on it via reading/painting vs watching a melodrama are 2 different things, I'm afraid...

I can reflect imaginatively w/o playing it out in reality/watching it being portrayed on screen.

I don't need any extraordinary perception visually, since reading is sometimes far better than whatever directors/scriptwriters/actors put/play out there on the screen anyway...

eliteles1  VIP 33 minutes ago

@PRF8_JJY-LXY Yes, it's imagination, but I like to reflect on imaginative values. Even more so since my area is part of languages (as an artistic everything and more...).
    PS:
    Artistic works make us travel to imaginary worlds. That according to Plato (could exist....if it were possible). In that moment when we watched it, we suspended our disbelief and were able to imagine, appreciate. Some imaginary works help with our mental health. Others (whoever creates them wants to cause the opposite).
    But this has a positive meaning, even in an impossible reality.???????

eliteles1  VIP a few seconds ago
    In fact, every work of art can be interpreted, evaluated, appreciated. This is if the individual wants, if he proposes. The person will choose which work they like and will be able to immerse themselves in its structure, its language, its message, ideas, whatever. And a drama is a perfect artistic object for this endeavor. But the person chooses which work encourages them to engage in this imaginative exploratory journey. I want to travel in this small and simple work: What if-2024.???

PRF8_JJY-LXY  3 hours ago

NEXT LXY INSTALLMENT ALREADY!!-->no matter how U slice-n-dice this triangulation, it's too many parties, i.e. 3 is a crowd, someone will get hurt, so this is a boring yawner/tearjerker that no one needs to embrace/need, a HEARTBROKEN LOSS FROM A BIZARRE DOUBLE LIFE FANTASY is not entertaining!!!

• eliteles1  VIP 2 hours ago

This drama came at a time when a drama he was going to do (was canceled) due to funding problems (with a producer who had already worked on the drama Qing Luo, which LXY had his first male lead). And LXY always says (safe production) because of this. So, this drama (was a gift) at a time when he needed it. He had filmed, a little earlier, Unshakable faith (then this drama came along), and I can see behind the scenes throughout the filming that I followed: he was very happy to play this character. So...that's one more reason for me to want to watch this story and check out Liu Xue Yi's beautiful interpretation of this character.?????️??

• PRF8_JJY-LXY  8 minutes ago
    NUTHIN' DOIN': Hmmm, it begs the question, like would LXY have chosen to play this role of a Taiwanese remake, had he been given something else or better?!

MAKING THE MOST OF IT: Methinks he was happy to be a part of such a drama due to funding production problems finally being resolved, so he made the most of it while filming.

OPEN INTERPRETATION: It doesn't interpret necessarily to his best acting nor that this drama role was what he wanted to be a part of at all.

LXY'S WASTE OF TALENT: I will defer to others since I'll be skipping/forgetting that this drama's remake even existed in C-dramaland, and that LXY's presence is completely wasted here.

eliteles1  VIP 2 minutes ago
    @PRF8_JJY-LXY What I know is that he showed happiness by doing this drama. And he will be happy to have an audience that can appreciate his interpretation of this work.
    I don't think this work will diminish his talent. I think it will help polish his talent even more. Since this drama came before In Blossom, I think that something he learned here (including with the director's close guidance) must have already been used in In Blossom, A moment but forever, Kill Me Love me. I think that each job, each experience brings new knowledge, new tools for artists to continue perfecting their talent.
    PS:
    And the fact that this work, together with "Unshakable faith", are more realistic (I mean: they are not god characters, they are part of the real world with people who work, get sick, have problems, have dreams of life), this brings something different for Liu Xue Yi to explore his talent and sensitivity.??????????

• PRF8_JJY-LXY  2 hours ago

@justjacky when U're facing a relationship w/ 2 men, having to make a difficult decision of [WHAT IF] whom to be with, in the end, isn't that a cheating premise of the FL-focused storyline in dealing w/ 2 lovers??

justjacky  2 hours ago
    @[deleted] The drama is airing tomorrow so we shall see how the concept is executed however from the trailer and synopsis I see it completely different from you.

The way I see this drama is that it will show FL having two parallel lives, one as a family woman and one as a career woman. The timeline with the two men will exist simultaneously but not clash. She will not be cheating or dating both of them at the same time (they will exist in different worlds). And SML is just a guest role according to weibo.

My understanding of the concept is that it's about life decisions, this is not a love story. Just like in real life many people can be at a cross road. Do they focus on career or starting a family? People have to make daily choices about their life. This drama will show us how one choice can affect our whole lives and the lessons behinds them. So this is a mature story about life choices. I don't see it at all as a love story and FL just choosing between two men, at least I hope the drama will be deeper than that. Also it would be nice if there is a twist like the USA movie My Girlfriend's Boyfriend where the second guy ends up being a fictional character in the novel she is writing. Anything is possible. I have not watched the original so we shall see how it all plays out in this drama.

What if- 2024- Main couple and cast.

vlees an hour ago

Thoughts after first 4 episodes below

• vlees an hour ago

Hide Spoiler

I can slowly see where is it going.

This story is about two people who's been very close most of their lives and how they are facing their first big crisis.
    Father's illness, toxic mothers (one neglecting, another controlling), long-distance relationship and different visions of future together. They may love each other very much but the only true test of relationship is facing hardships together.

Word 'together' is crucial here. What I see in both cases is that they eventually separate their ways because of lack of partnership and mutually taken decisions made by having real conversations. It's either her sacrificing her career or him sacrificing his life for family.

When he stays home alone, he's literally loosing everything. His parents are becoming absolutely dependent on him, love of his life is leaving him for the better life in a big city (and he doesn't even complain about it at the beginning, being her biggest supporter). This man has no place and time to rest. And all he ever wanted in his life was living peaceful life with love of his life by his side.

When she's sacrificing her dreams and career, she's becoming shadow of herself. Lack of fulfillment and being put down by her horrible mother-in-law will eventually make her miserable and extremely unhappy.

Their relationship, till this crisis, was shown as very close and affectionate.

I am still afraid that ML will be shown as this douchebag who would cheat on FL in every possible scenario and as much as I don't support this kind of behavior at all, I can see both of them drifting away from each other and looking for the feeling of warmth they're missing with somebody else.

There are two possible ways this relationship could work in the future:
    1) Easier way:
    Separating their ways as partners and choosing friendship over loosing themselves and making each other unhappy. Live happily lives with people with the same

2) More time and energy consuming but beneficial for their relationship's survival way:
    Work hard. Sometimes, one person will have to put away their stuff for a while, other time the second one. When it's a part of agreement and includes the mutual support and respect, it can work. But it requires making their relationship a priority over egoistic needs and not letting other people inside their minds to mingle with the relationship.

You made me understand these characters even more. We watched, but understanding through the eyes of others adds a lot to our understanding.??️?❤️

yourmainlead  27 minutes ago

It is crystal clear what will happen:She will get engaged to her boyfriend something will happen and will end up with her boss, ok plot if you ask me (I like both ml) Will her now boyfriend be depicted as a douchbag?He might be.I hope no, he is a good son which doesn't always equal to a good person but until now he is proven a GEM.

I prefer Xue yu ming. I am sorry but I have seen the actor so many times I have gotten used to him being the ml

• eliteles1  VIP 15 minutes ago

The story even goes through the opening in drawings and the musical ending (it already gives us the end of the story). We know the ending, what the story will show us is how the journey happens. Why these surreal parallel worlds. I think in the end we will understand more.
    So far the second ml lead (guest artist), Mister Xue has more presence, but the charming boss always draws more attention, that's why they are there. But I find it funny that Liu Xue Yi played a charming boss with a lot of presence in Love at night, and here he is this naive young man from a small town. And Liu Xue Yi doesn't have Lin Yu Shen's strong voice (but even so, Liu Xue Yi played a boss who imposed himself and convinced me).
    How will they be able to show that this naive young man is the best chosen one in this story? (I know he's the best), but the story will have to show this convincingly.

yourmainlead  15 minutes ago

HAVE YOU NOTICED THE POSTER, IT IS GENIUS!!!!

Now that I have gotten your attention here's why:
In the left we she her now bf sitting in a chair inside a house.The colors are warm consisting oranges and the light brown wood.He is also wearing casual attire.

On the right we see her boss in a cooler setting with bluish colors that even tho majestic do not look homey. The image is set in an office and he is wearing a costume in the same colors.Even the table is in a cooler brown.In the background we see the window with the buildings of Shanghai.

Why am I writing that : I think that by now you have noticed the contrast.

She is in the middle with a dress that fits both of the places however the boss is looking at her whereas her bf is looking at his drawings.

• eliteles1  VIP 6 minutes ago

Did you notice which side her whole body is on? Inside the side of the wooden floor, where her childhood boyfriend Yu Ji An is sitting in his chair intently looking at his drawings.
    PS:
    They kind of want to give away the ending, but still leave us scratching our heads.

eliteles1  VIP a minute ago

A Chinese fan has a theory:⬇️

• eliteles1  VIP a minute ago

Hide Spoiler

choouin
    6 hours ago from Weibo Web Edition has been edited
    #Liu Xueyi me living elsewhere#

Xia Guo gave birth to a baby in 2018, and Yumi's story line (non-teenager) can be set around 2016, starting from a suspicious point four years after the plot gave birth to a baby, using flashbacks to unfold the story, and then separating Leshan from Shanghai.
    It can be understood that Shanghai is Xia Guo's dream (there are two scenes at the same frequency in the second and third episodes), and Leshan has always been in the present tense, and all the things that happen in Leshan have always been real and cannot be changed, and it will be clear after clearing the timeline.
    _____________________________________________________________________________________________
    Curly-haired 008

Well, I pretty much understand that I just didn't pay attention to the timeline[跪了]
    choouin said: Well, even the dream of Shanghai was before 2018, and six years ago, there was no online reservation, and the bus was also established, and the high-speed rail in Leshan was established in 2020 (Baidu).

6 hours ago From Hebei1

Lazy oranges who don't want to go to work
    Timelines are important[ Kneel down][Kneel down][Kneel down]

What if (2024)
Firefly unit 14 hours ago from Weibo Web Edition # me Live elsewhere #

The curtain is unfolding, the four-color curtain life shows the various states of life, and the @TENcent video is locked at 18 o'clock tonight #fire fly unit# , see me living elsewhere. More exciting content:

Starring : @ Zhong Chu xi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi
Guest Starring: @ Lin Yusheng
Starring: @YaoChiZeawo

Chasing drama:

Slowly this drama is winning over the audience.
https://mydramalist.com/photos/qYwj1Q_3

I live elsewhere
5 hours ago from Weibo Web Edition
# Living Elsewhere Me# ➡️?️ The popularity value of Tencent station exceeded 20,000! ⬅️?️

Come to @Tencent video and @Lin Yusheng with @Zhong Chunxi @Mr_ Liu Xueyi to unlock more exciting! #fire Fire unit# Chase the drama stampWeb Links

justjacky  9 hours ago

Ep 5-6

• justjacky  9 hours ago

Hide Spoiler

This is getting so good! We had such sad moments but followed by such heartwarming scenes! This is what I feel the drama is portraying: that every choice, every path has its highs and lows of life.

1st life: the family reunion with the sister had me reaching for some popcorn ? So much realistic drama. People hold on to their emotions and when they finally meet, BOOM. I see the sister’s life shown as a third option. What is the FL didn’t stay with her poor boyfriend or followed a career path. What if she just found herself a rich husband. Quite a sad life for that sister.

2nd life: Ok I’m totally loving how professional and respectful the Boss is. I can feel the chemistry at the grocery store ? All I can do now is join the parallel concept ? Current me is shipping the boyfriend and my parallel self is shipping the boss ?

I like the analogy of the sweet and sour food. First, it shows us the duality of life, some moments in life we will smile with sweetness, others we will cry and feel the bitter taste. Second, it connects with FL’s words at ep 2 “love and career, I want both”. The boss told her its more satisfying to blend the two together, that’s what most people strive for.

You are efficient with words. But I think career and love (will happen...with Yu Jian). I guess....Although this poster wants to tell me otherwise?? https://mydramalist.com/photos/60LqK2_3
    Because Yu Jian is one step behind, and the other two men seem to be one step ahead. Although this Yu Jian is also sophisticated (a career man).
    PS:
    I think Yu Jian is sophisticated/career (he will always also be the man with his heart rooted in family and more human values). What I mean (he may live his career, but it will never come first).
    ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

https://mydramalist.com/discussions/i-live-elsewhere/125287-episode-schedule
In episode 9-10 there is a broken heart (according to the episode schedule poster).
??????????????????????????

Episode 9:

This episode 9 is full of broken hearts and both Yu Jian and Xia Guo looking for another outlet for their heartaches. I don't know if neither of them chose correctly, and what will be the consequences in the future? So far no one is happy. (you just needed to have a little patience..._). These choices were thoughtless, resolved without careful analysis and reflection. (But this is timeline 2 of the story. I think timeline 1 is happier even with all the problems.).
PS:
For me, timeline 1 is the real one. Timeline 2 is just a possibility.

??????️??????️??????️??????️?????️???

Never eat fragrant fragrant coriander 

43 minutes ago from HUAWEI P50 Pro has been edited

The nineteenth episode in the super point is worth it, this is an episode I watched seriously, the screenwriter knows how to poke into the audience's heart, and the tears that haven't been shed for a few years are all over in this episode! It was not worth it for Yu to see, and he felt sorry for all Yu Jian's efforts to Xia Guo, and until the end, he didn't tell Xia Guo what he saw at that time and why he broke up. Yu Jian has always spoiled Xia Guo, he spoiled Xia Guo too hard, so that Xia Guo felt that everything should be done, even if there was such a big thing in his family, when this matter conflicted with her interests, she would feel that Yu Guo should put her first. Xia Guo, how can you be so selfish?! Maybe it's because of the original family, Xia Guo is too insecure, so Yu Jian always protects her and spoils her! But Yu Jian will also be tired, and she will also need her understanding and respect, rather than blindly giving and please! Someone in the barrage said that Yu Jian put it down this time, did Yu Jian really put it down? I don't think so, he just really hid Xia Guo in the depths of his heart and didn't mention it anymore! After all, it is a person who has loved deeply, and it is impossible to completely let go of the relationship of more than 20 years. Whether it is the Shanghai line or the Leshan line, Yu Jian is a good boyfriend and husband, there is no betrayal, no cheating! This character is portrayed by Liu Xueyi very full and vividly, and I feel that Yu Jian is a real person in real life. I want him to be loved, cared for, and considered more for him, and the person he loves will always be happy and go on for a long time, and he deserves to be loved by people who understand him better! To tell the truth, if the heroine of the Shanghai line is not with anyone in the end, it will be a truly perfect ending, and it will be more real, but looking at this situation, it doesn't seem to be, the screenwriter has to forcibly write the Shanghai line as he, and I have nothing to say. I still like the Leshan line, no matter how noisy a family is, it's still very warm, after all, Yujian is someone who understands and someone hurts! Attached is a happy Yumi, and I wish the Yumi of the Leshan Line to be happy forever! #刘学义生活在别处的我# #刘学义郁见#
@Mr_ Liu Xueyi Looking forward to the early broadcast of your next work!

One more thing to add: The bride Xia Guo in the finale is so beautiful and has a super good temperament! The groom is so handsome, and the sentence "I love you" is so touching!!