1. All the cast

2. Story till now

3. Side story in YT

4. Fan service

5. Behind the scenes

6. Special episode

7. All KP interviews and programs

8. everything related to this series

1. The cinematography, especially the way the light shines and the overall color palette

2. The cast, they're all so handsome! (Though I wish we had some cool girl characters as well)

3. The high production value and long runtime

4. The supportive & dedicated fanbase

So many things...

1. Vegas and Bible

2. The aesthetic, from the promos to the final production with the scheme of dark colours
3. Kinn and Porsche, these 2 together have such good chemistry that it is impossible to take the eyes off them
4. The cast and their interactions, the videos on yt always so good
5. VP, discovering the novel was so good, I got hooked in their story
6. MDL posts always lighten my mood + the fanbase 
7. All the vid edits, hands down the best in BL history

1. Kinn and Porsche. They’re really lovable characters and have the most perfect chemistry

2. Cinematography. The production value is top tier, especially for a Thai drama

3. Mature theme. I’m not new to BL, but I’m fairly new to BL dramas and this is the most mature one I’ve seen so far. I’m a sucker for mafia/yakuza stories and I love seeing an adult couple

4. Cast. All of the actors are great and I especially love Mile, Apo, Bible, Build, Jeff, and Perth. They seem to be great guys and have really healthy off screen relationships

5. Behind the scenes. I really appreciate all of the extra content we’re getting from the studio and actors. It makes me so happy to be a part of this fandom

6. Cute and funny moments. Obviously, the theme of the drama is quite dark so it’s nice that there’s a lot of lighthearted scenes between not only Kinn and Porsche, but between the bodyguards as well. This drama can be so funny

1. Vegas Pete

2. Cinematography, production, cast

3. Steamy + Action...hahahahahaha

I love everything about this series , it started with cat and dog fighting and end with lovey dovey. But anyway i just listed few factors that I can remember:

1. The chemistry between the two straight male lead is so excellent and it is the best in the BL Series i have ever watched. Also all the cast are so excellent too , i didn't see this in most Thai BL Series.

2.Scene / Cinematography of Thailand in this series is so beautiful and make me cannot wait to visit this country. The country should reward them in promoting Thailand !! 

3.Best Sex scene i ever watched. They are so professionals in all of the scenes.

4.Funny scene 

5.Of course the beautiful cast members but they also comes with great acting, some of the BL series i watched they have beautiful face but really bad acting.

Jay:

1. Kinn and Porsche. They’re really lovable characters and have the most perfect chemistry

2. Cinematography. The production value is top tier, especially for a Thai drama

3. Mature theme. I’m not new to BL, but I’m fairly new to BL dramas and this is the most mature one I’ve seen so far. I’m a sucker for mafia/yakuza stories and I love seeing an adult couple

4. Cast. All of the actors are great and I especially love Mile, Apo, Bible, Build, Jeff, and Perth. They seem to be great guys and have really healthy off screen relationships

5. Behind the scenes. I really appreciate all of the extra content we’re getting from the studio and actors. It makes me so happy to be a part of this fandom

6. Cute and funny moments. Obviously, the theme of the drama is quite dark so it’s nice that there’s a lot of lighthearted scenes between not only Kinn and Porsche, but between the bodyguards as well. This drama can be so funny

Love your point about the matured themes, the high school themes are so boring haha

I like the fact that each week we get more intensity and a really great story.  This is very different from any other BL drama I have watched and I am really enjoying it.   I am also liking the building of the characters each week.  This week we see a much "softer" side of Vegas.  Really was not expecting that at all, I kind of like to see him vulnerable.  

I can not really say there is one thing over all that I like about it.  

The actors are each perfect for their roles they did a great job casting this series.  

The storyline is very different from other BL dramas.  

The music is fantastic.  

The production is great. 

Overall I have not see anything I really dont like.  Mr. Korn I think the actor playing him is perfect for his role.  

I am sure each week I could add more to what I like about this show.  I hope they continue to surprise us and keep us on our toes! 

I just love everything about this series especially the actors and their characters