CLARIFICATIONS ABOUT CHINESE PALADIN 6/SWORD AND FAIRY 6

1. Do you need to watch the previous seasons just to understand this?

2. Is Yueqi and Yue Jinzhao siblings?

3. Is there no romance between Qi and Jinzhao?

4. Is Yueqi a weak female lead?

I will answer it based on my understanding in the Sword and Fairy 6 gameplay walkthrough that I have watch. (Though the main reason I really watch this gameplay is entirely for Shuxin despite the graphics ? but I assure you the storyline is good so hoping for the drama that they won't change much ) 

There might be a spoiler below but I tried to tell the clarifications without spoiler as much as possible.

1. Do you need to watch the previous seasons just to understand this? 

- The answers is No. Each series is adapted from a game so they have different stories. E.g. Chinese Paladin 6 is adapted from the game of Chinese Paladin 6 so they follow the title, same thing will apply to another version.

2. Is Yueqi and Yue Jinzhao siblings?

-  They are not siblings. They both got amnesia. Jinzhao lend his surname Yue to Qi because Qi can't even remember her surname. So their journey is about finding who they really are.

- People in the group thought they're siblings but Yue Jinzhao said he never said Qi is his siblings. People kept telling him there's a time, Qi won't be dependent on her. It's like somehow he doesn't want Qi to not depend on him.

3. Is there no romance between Qi and Jinzhao?

-  There is. It's a slowburn romance but you know from the start, Jinzhao already likes Qi but she doesn't realize it. She just always say though she will always be with Yue Jinzhao even to her mother. So Qi always say things that makes Jinzhao make him fall harder to her without even realizing it. (Please note the story starts 3 years after so they've already known each other 3 years before they met the group. So the two of them without memories rely only in each other for 3 years )

- E.g. 1: He doesn't want others to call Yueqi,  Qi. There's also a scene where someone ask him if Qi thinks him more than brother.

-E.g. 2: I don't want to spoil anything but there's time Jinzhao was so sad because Qi...(secret) and thought he's fated to protect her always.

-E.g. 3: There's a point Jinzhao said, he thought Qi can't live without him, but it's really him who can't live without Qi. People keep saying and also reminding Jinzhao about it. He just can't let go.

- There's no love triangle for them in the gameplay.

- The story is somehow not centered in Romance though I share a lot of Qi and Jinzhao here ?. It's more on adventurous sides, about discovering identity, some wants to leave a mark with their name, false belief/cult, complicated twin story, being a guardian, master-disciple, mother-daughter, friendship, facing fear, etc. It's a group story.

4. Is Yueqi a weak female lead?

- The answer is no. Yueqi is cute but if you watch the gameplay, she was never weak from the start even if some of her power is sealed, she can defeat a monster all by herself. She is physically strong but dependent to Yue Jinzhao when it comes to cooking and decision-making but never a damsel in distress. Her plotline is about her discovering herself and not other making decisions for her.

- E.g: Also there's an instance, Jinzhao faints so Qi have to fight the monster by herself. To count, she beats 2 monsters already all by herself. Yueqi even save Yue Jinzhao.

- There's also instances where Jinzhao let her fight it alone.

- Yueqi is naive but not dumb. She can easily comprehend and understand. She's just always pampered and spoiled by Jinzhao. She's a powerful cutipie.

- Also, character development of her touches your heart when she tries not to be dependent anymore to Jinzhao. That's all I can say for now, I won't spoil you. Also love the friendship of the group circle of Yueqi

- Yueqi's mother is the most powerful and she is a weapon to fight her.

Omg, thanks for this! Super appreciate it. Though I'm only really interested coz Yu Shuxin is the FL and Xu Kai is the ML. Now, im excited to see it!

Can you please spoil about other characters???  i thought its gonna have a love triangle with wan peng's character Luo Zhao Yan...

Thank goodness! I saw the description saying they were siblings and was shocked. Seriously can’t wait for this show!

Hi guys, what is the relationship between doctor bian and jinzhao? And what is female leads power? Whats her goal?

In the game, were Luo Zhaoyan & Xian Qing as well as Ju Shi Fang & Shuo Xan couples too? Or were their romantic relationships made up for the show?

Where does Jin Zhao came from? He was dead when Bin Lou Huan exchanges his life for his, so I'm still not sure where did he came from first.

Cecy:

Where does Jin Zhao came from? He was dead when Bin Lou Huan exchanges his life for his, so I'm still not sure where did he came from first.

Same I have the exact same doubt where does yj originally come from I mean he has to exist before and die for the exchange with bian to happen right?

Continuing from my previous explorations of passions, it's essential to clarify some points about "Chinese Paladin 6/Sword and Fairy 6," a game that intrigues me for its deep narrative and captivating gameplay. Unlike conventional games, Chinese Paladin 6 merges traditional Chinese mythology and folklore with cutting-edge RPG elements, offering players an immersive experience into a world of ancient mystery and modern gaming sophistication. The game's intricate storyline, which intertwines love, bravery, and moral dilemmas, provides a rich canvas for players to engage with complex characters and moral choices, reminiscent of the layers and excitement found in football tactics and game strategies. This blend of traditional narratives with interactive gameplay opens up new avenues for appreciating cultural tales and legends while providing an engaging platform for personal growth and strategic thinking.