Hi guys can you recommend me latest dramas where the ML has dark obsession towards FL. Please don't recommend me old Dramas I watch them all if you know any new Dramas where ml has obsession and his possessive towards female please 

recommended to me

Story of Kunning Palace

Story of Kunning Palace.

I watched that 3 weeks ago, and since then I can't get over it.  I've seen 6 dramas since then, but I still just can't get over the ML from SoKP omGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that drama was so friggin delicious wowwwww.  Hot like lava.  He's a dark ML.

That's actually why I'm in the Reccs Forum, I'm looking for dramas to help me get over SoKP.

Maybe Dear Liar? ML seemed a bit obsessed to me.

Maybe Derailment Didn't see it so I can't tell you if it's good or not but I heard the ML is quite obsessed about FL

monstersnroses:

Story of Kunning Palace.

I watched that 3 weeks ago, and since then I can't get over it.  I've seen 6 dramas since then, but I still just can't get over the ML from SoKP omGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG that drama was so friggin delicious wowwwww.  Hot like lava.  He's a dark ML.

That's actually why I'm in the Reccs Forum, I'm looking for dramas to help me get over SoKP.

OK This has been recommended to me a ton and no one has yet to top the dark ML in The King's Woman for me --- if the ML in that is just as dark is The King's Woman... I'm in.

@wildbutterfly17

well... I gave the kings woman a 5/10.... I gave SoKP like a 9.5 or 10... and I'm a very hard grader.  But since I apparently didn't even like the kings woman, idk at all if we have the same tastes in ML.  But if you go to the SoKP page, you can read through the comments at what people say about it and decide for yourself if you want to watch.  With people who didn't like it the main complaints are:  The ML is too toxic for me.... I have to spend too long waiting for the actual romance to start.... or I have 2ML syndrome from this.

However, there are a LOTT of people who really really loved it.  

@wildbutterfly17

It's not a tragedy, and ML is not a dick to the FL, it's different than that.  It's a slow-burn that turns into a complete wildfire, and it has an HE.

Pandora: Beneath The Paradise (2023)

• Till the end of the moon