I opened this discussion page for fun. 

It is always fun to decide which couple ends up together. Each episode gives important clues (easter eggs) and it is our duty to find them. 

1. MIJI --> Seo Dal Mi and Han Ji Pyung
  2. DalDo --> Seo Dal Mi and Nam Do San

You can choose your OTP and mention relevant reasons with the episode number, etc.

fo me so far i dont ship anyone i want them to focus on themselves 

i want dal mi to focus on her self and her self-esteem   ---- for do san to learn that he cant do everything by himself ---  

Muna93:

fo me so far i dont ship anyone i want them to focus on themselves 

i want dal mi to focus on her self and her self-esteem   ---- for do san to learn that he cant do everything by himself ---  

Yes. I agree. I actually all of them to grow into a better person, if not extremely successful like Bill Gates that would be weird and unrealistic.

P.S. I made this discussion post because there is already another space for plot and spoilers. There are people who tend to discuss SHIPs (or debate on which ship would sail. e.g., when there is second male syndrome; which I will have for sure from this drama). So, I want this space to be that place. It is a Romance genre after all.

MIJI

He wrote the letters, he's the one that's always been there for her (even if it was because of her grandma in the beginning) 

Hathai:

MIJI

He wrote the letters, he's the one that's always been there for her (even if it was because of her grandma in the beginning) 

I agree! in ep 3, Ji Pyung is the one who understood her feelings perfectly about wandering aimlessly BUT I can also see Do San changing and begin to understand her as they get closer so :/ 

I tend to suffer from SLS frequently but this is the FIRST time where I'm not picky at all about who she ends up with! unless one of the male leads change for the worse, I love both Do San and Ji Pyung, they're both endearing in their own way. 

so can I say I'm for both? lol

Hathai:

MIJI

Tbh I have been team MIJI since episode 1. The letters might have been fake in the beginning, but in ep 4 we saw how he was writing the letter on his own (reference to the go-game birthday wish.lmao I died at that scene btw). The way he looks at her and is bothered when she suffer.

Boy! He even had tears in his eyes when Dal Mi met her mother and sister at the party. Did u see his eyes? It was teary. He knows!!!

Kiki_here:

Tbh I have been team MIJI since episode 1. The letters might have been fake in the beginning, but in ep 4 we saw how he was writing the letter on his own (reference to the go-game birthday wish.lmao I died at that scene btw). The way he looks at her and is bothered when she suffer.

Boy! He even had tears in his eyes when Dal Mi met her mother and sister at the party. Did u see his eyes? It was teary. He knows!!!

As much as I am team MIJI till ep4, I think the real Do San will finally try to change himself for the better. We saw in ep4, how he asked DalMi about her reasons for liking DoSan and all her answers pointed at JiPyung. I saw the tension in his eyes for the first time. 

Tbh Idk how this story and romance will turn out cuz it started as lie. I want JiPyung and Grandma to tell her the truth and let her decide the rest. Poor girl. She has been in love with an imaginary person for all these years

MIJI! I feel sorry for Dosan, but Jipyeong was there since the beginning. He wrote the letters and comforted her with them. He still cares about her.  Plus the actor is so funny. I'm always laughing during his scenes.

I'm actually confused about which teams to ship as both seems true and sincere at one point or other...

#teamMIJI Because he was the one who wrote those letters that comforted Dalmi at her hard times... Even though it started at the request of grandma, I think that later on, ji pyeong himself must've started liking her... Though he says no when grandma asks about it now, he still hesitated a bit which further confirms his feelings for her... And there we go in ep 5 preview, Dalmi asks ji pyeong why he went all this way to help dosan make his lie look true... idk how much she truth she knows, but this might be a chance for this ship to sail forward... Hope it happens

But my only concern is why ji pyeong can't help her in his own name by introducing himself as the old dosan as anyway he was the one who wrote the letters... Maybe it'll make the drama boring?

#teamDALDO because nam do san though at first agreed to help her hoping to enter sandbox in exchange, later helped her without expecting anything after rejected by ji pyeong... I think he just started to develop feelings for after reading the letters... His feelings seem genuine and true... And as many mentioned in the comments section if Suzy might be aware of this from the beginning, then this ship won't work...

Anyways, for now, I'm okay with both pairs (but more towards #MIJI) until none of them turn evil or make a wrong choice... Let's wait and see how it unfolds...

HJP stands no chance. For people who say he was here first. He was physically here first but he never had feelings for her even during their childhood. The letters were not his feelings and soul. They were  forged by grandma and him. He was in a scheme to deceive her (even if it was to help her). Now as adults, when they meet, I don't see anything sizzling or sparkling between them. HJP looks confused as he might start to like her but she only has eyes for NDS who she thinks is her NDS. 

I am cheering for NDS. SDM is completely smitten by Nam Do San's good looks and his beautiful hands. He is a good guy, a good friend and a good son and he has a dream to become successful like she has.  He is also head over heels for her and feels sad he is in a scheme to deceive her. At this stage, the misunderstanding will be resolved soon and NDS leads the race.

SDM is a capable and ambitious young woman. She will not become a housewife or the wife of a rich man who cheats on her. She will make her own success and I see her building it with NDS. They will work together and she will grow to like him for who he is even after knowing he is not the NDS of her letters. 

DalDo All the way!

Such a hard decision.....they are both good in their own ways, but i feel like she'll end up with jipyeong because it was him who wrote the letters, even though he lied, he was doing it for her grandmother so she might be less mad while she hasn't really got much with nam do san atm, but we'll have to see...

Seems like Nam Joo is the lead but I would really like MIJI to end together. Not only it will be more fun plot wise but he really seems to have had feelings for her for a long time. Seems like he doesn't know it or accept it yet. Until now they haven't shared much screen space but I am really looking forward to see their chemistry!

Team MIJI 

Well it's tough to choose one now but my mind is going towards MIJI. He is the one who knows her very well...guiding San on how to text her, giving his home as office space to show her that SAN is indeed a hotshot CEO.Basically going overboard to see her smile... but then again doubts come in to my mind whether he is doing all this to show his gratitude to her granny.?  who knows...maybe he may fall for her..♥️

Team MIJI, because I find MIJI deep down feel more connected than DALDO, as to one feel related to the other for them to keep writing those letters. Also, if Ji Pyung doesn't interfere with making Do San as "the Do San who wrote letters to Dal Mi" & make Do San smitten by her, I don't think DALDO will ever happened either because DS will cut her when she told him the blood type analogy like he used to do to the other girls, lol. It maybe a small thing, but first impression I find really matters for one to develop feelings. If one had turn you off that early the door might hv been closed off for good.

I'm more towards MIJI, although it may be impossible because of Nam Joo Hyuk. He won't sign up if he wasn't the main lead, right? 

But for Do San, I hope he focuses more on himself rather than wanting to have it all. Since he's insecure and has a stubborn ways of doing his business. He needs to accept that it won't work as he imagined it to be. I get that he wanted to be acknowledged by his parents and peers, but not with his current  attitude towards a business. And you can't run a business with just determination and passion. You have to think realistically. And so far, he hasn't show that.  I hope he focuses in that rather than having a relationship at the moment. He need to focus towards his goals, or he and his brothers will have to work for another company and treat them as some sort of programmer slaves that will be anonymous. So I really hope he'll be serious towards his goal. I hope he won't be a naive, insecure, and have a childlike mind. He needs to act seriously. Business is not for just anyone. Or else I'll lose respect on him as a character. He shown no potential so far. And honestly, love at first sight is a stupid idea of romance. That means you fell for their exterior first rather than what they really are. So I'm not convinced of his romance so far. He was expecting the world to just give it to him, rather than working hard and planning for it.

For Han Ji Pyeong. I just wanted to say that I love him so so so very much. Every time he appears on screen, my smile just automatically spreads. His facial expressions where so charming that I feel his every emotions. You can connect with him throughout his childhood and adulthood that I can't help but root for him. He has no family to go home to, even though he's rich and handsome, but no one to feel emotionally connected to. And I really really really hope that he won't end up with Dal Mi's bish sister who wants nothing but feel like she's on top of everyone else. Nasty personality. Even though she seemed to be pitiful at times. Please! I really don't like her to end up with our soft second lead.

And you can totally see that he does have feelings for Dal Mi. From his childhood while reading and writing her letters, even though her grandmother started it. He was the one who continued it afterwards. And following her from the seminar to the bus stop after learning her name. He never did forget about her. He just tends to ignore it. Or rather felt like he can't have feelings for her since he owes her grandmother so much that can't be just paid by money. He can't sleep peacefully knowing of that debt. A debt where Dal Mi could have a better life than what she have now because of the money. She could've gone to college with that amount. The grandmother could have retire whenever she wanted to. It felt like as if he owes his success and gets to start his life because of them. So he sets his feelings aside, and simps for her from behind. Giving her her false hope into reality. Without having anything in return. Just to see her smile and inspired. And that's why I love his character so much. I really like people who loves themselves better so they could give love to others in return. He's truly a good boy that people respect because of his strong and strict  exterior, but soft and lovable interior.

And I hate to see that he's slowly hurting himself for the sake of paying that invisible debt. It's heavy and suffocating. That he can't show his true self to her. I don't know what will happen to him in the future, but I'm still rooting for him. Even though I'm shipping a sinking ship.

Honestly, I just  watch this to see them succeeding in life, and torturing myself to have my heart broken every time Han Ji Pyeong looks at her endearingly from afar, while she never looks back at him. I rarely cry at dramas, but every time that kind of situation happens, I cried a bucket. This is the only drama where I fell hard for a second male lead. And it hurts, badly.