I keep getting errors when I submit comments or direct messages. Re-loading the page usually shows the messages/comments nonetheless so despite the error they actually get posted but it's really annoying to get an error every time and have to check if it worked or not. 

Is this issue known or could it be something on my side? 

Posting this thread gave me this error: 

No offense but this is ridiculous. ?

Also, the messages/comments that normally incur these 'not found' pop-ups, they do get posted, but the user on other side are unable to get notification on these. Apparently, we tend to miss lots of comments and messages because of this glitch.  It was still an ignorable glitch until few days ago, but over these past few days, it has become more frequent. Out of 10 posts we make every day 7-8 incur the 'not found'/ something went wrong' pop-ups.

And we repost them, they get double posted.

This used to happen on occasion for me but now it's basically every comment, and considering the amount of double posts i imagine lots of other are having similar issues.

nightdews:

Also, the messages/comments that normally incur these 'not found' pop-ups, they do get posted, but the user on other side are unable to get notification on these. Apparently, we tend to miss lots of comments and messages because of this glitch.  It was still an ignorable glitch until few days ago, but over these past few days, it has become more frequent. Out of 10 posts we make every day 7-8 incur the 'not found'/ something went wrong' pop-ups.

And we repost them, they get double posted.

Same here (actually came here to submit a request about this issue). No notifications of replies starting three days ago (I did read some replies to my comments after re-visiting the page, but there was never a notification about them). 

Also getting the Error - does not exist from time to time when posting a comment, but they usually (not always) do appear on reloading the page. 

On laptop, Win10, FF125, x64 if it matters in any way.

JulyMoon:

Posting this thread gave me this error: 

No offense but this is ridiculous. ?

I don't know how that would be possible.

JulyMoon:

I keep getting errors when I submit comments or direct messages. Re-loading the page usually shows the messages/comments nonetheless so despite the error they actually get posted but it's really annoying to get an error every time and have to check if it worked or not. 

Is this issue known or could it be something on my side? 

What kind of errors do you get?

Update: We are looking into the issue.

Ji-N:
What kind of errors do you get?

I didn't take any screenshots but it's the "Not found" error if I remember correctly. 

I think we temporarily fixed the issue. Please let us know if you encounter it again.

Ji-N:

I think we temporarily fixed the issue. Please let us know if you encounter it again.

Thank you, Ji-N! :)