trans by: @wonwoncity on twt

Chief Producer and Director during 《童话》 Press Conference
They said that Lusi’s beliefs about the program are similar to theirs and they actually invited her many times.
They also said Lusi is very genuine!
[link]

Wu Xin ( regular member)  her livestream:
“My jacket is given by Lusi baby. She gave me several adorable pendants and bags too, I always wear them while I’m filming programs” [link]

蔡茗萱 Xuan Xuan’s mom on Xiaohongshu
“Really envious that my daughter could work with Zhao Lusi (...) There’s not a single child in the village who doesn’t like her (...)
From the moment I accompanied Xuanxuan to send the invitation to Lusi in Shanghai, to when they spent their time together in the village, I got to understand Lusi a bit more.
Although she’s a female celebrity, she gives everyone the feeling that she’s just a neighborhood big sister!
children won’t lie! so the person whom they all like must also be someone excellent and worthy to be liked!
it’s another day whereby I feel envious of my daughter”

comment: this suits lusi! she likes to play with kids!
“yes, the kids especially like her!
comment: does lusi smell good and is soft
“yes haha the kids like her a lot
[link 1, 2, 3]

Mom of Du Sun Yuyu or Little Peach (the child actress wwho she also worked with in LLTG)
“Such a big and unexpected surprise,
we met our most most most favorite Zhao Lusi jiejie again and when sisi jiejie carried Peach , it felt like we had returned to the filming of love like the galaxy
lusi jiejie still remembers Peach and said that she has grown bigger! so happy!”
[link 1, 2]

Known Child Photographer 笙笙呢 Sheng Sheng shared on weibo 📸

Zhao Lusi jiejie is really very beautiful, I hope that I can take more pictures of jiejie in the future 🤗”
— She took photos of Lusi. She also kept hugging, playing with, and praising Lusi in the show. So cute! (Please watch the show Lusi’s interaction with other kids are heartwarming, cute, and fun to watch too)
[link 1, 2]

Mom of the little girl who was kissed on the forehead by Lusi posted on Xiaohongshu
“a farewell hug with Lusi jiejie...couldn’t bear to see her leave
I remember when Lusi jiejie ended her filming, everyone didn’t want her to leave. after interacting with her in 童话, we realized how she truly loves children and she was kind to every one of us.
She’s so beautiful in person and has a healing smile
after hugging with Rosy jiejie, I really can’t bear to separate from her, I hope I’ll have the chance to meet her again”
comment: so nice that everyone went to hug her
“yes, because everyone adores her
[link]

Mom of  Apple (董泽宸 Dong Zechen) shared on Xiaohongshu (He’s the little boy who welcomed Lusi on the island  who said she’s pretty)

Lusi jiejie’s smile is too sweet 🥰
Who doesn’t wish to enter the body of apple right at the moment? 🤭”
[link]

Wow, thanks for this! Zhao Lusi is my favorite Chinese actress. I also wonder what Chinese social media thinks of William Chan. He is so adorable with the kids and they all seem to love him, too. Could you do a similar summary for him?

Roxy:

Wow, thanks for this! Zhao Lusi is my favorite Chinese actress. I also wonder what Chinese social media thinks of William Chan. He is so adorable with the kids and they all seem to love him, too. Could you do a similar summary for him?

Hi! Unfortunately, the compilation and translations were made by another Zhao Lusi fan so I don’t have something similar for other members.

But I linked some of the kids’ social media accounts, you may check their posts. :)