Speculation on what "improvements" they are making to the drama to delay airing? Are they just removing/reshooting scenes with Chinese PPL or do you think they are significantly changing plot points?

And if they are significantly changing parts of the plot that just makes me wonder what the original direction was! (Like when Voltron significantly changed the direction of the show because TPTB wouldn't let them kill off a character). 

Also, as someone with my Chayenzo glasses on a part of me wonders if it was ship related. 

Speculate away my pretties!

I don't know, they didn't fix the Chinese PPL until now, why doing it for the last part? Maybe things in Korea got worse!?  

I'm assuming that it can be like they are just improvising the action scenes bcz we all know that only 6 episodes are left and story is getting darker and last episodes gonna be full of action powered packed scenes....

Okay, I didn't thought of changing plots and ship related things but now as you have mentioned these points, I'm also guessing it like viewers are getting so hyped with VinCha couple (Our Power Couple) and what if they are thinking of giving us more cosy VinCha moments in these few episodes!!! 

P.S :- Also about special episode I'm hoping that we can get some special unseen scenes of our couple!!! 

Poia:

I don't know, they didn't fix the Chinese PPL until now, why doing it for the last part? Maybe things in Korea got worse!?   

I mean it sparked enough controversy to have them outright remove the scene from the Netflix version. The whole "do villains deserve love" scene is just gone. So if they are trying to avoid further controversy and further removal of important character driven scenes that could be one of the reasons behind the delay. 

I just can't help but wonder is it a plot thing, a sponsorship/product placement thing, improving action sequences, like CrunchyCrunch mentioned.  I'm so curious because I'm far too invested in this drama right now!

Dani:

I mean it sparked enough controversy to have them outright remove the scene from the Netflix version. The whole "do villains deserve love" scene is just gone. So if they are trying to avoid further controversy and further removal of important character driven scenes that could be one of the reasons behind the delay. 

I just can't help but wonder is it a plot thing, a sponsorship/product placement thing, improving action sequences, like CrunchyCrunch mentioned.  I'm so curious because I'm far too invested in this drama right now!

Awwww why did they remove that scene?? I thought that scene was very cute and in a way meaningful. Also, if you know, pls tell me what's happenin' with all the chinese removing thing that you are speculating. I'm curious~~

kokovibes_0202:

Awwww why did they remove that scene?? I thought that scene was very cute and in a way meaningful. Also, if you know, pls tell me what's happenin' with all the chinese removing thing that you are speculating. I'm curious~~

This article explains it better than I can, https://www.koreaboo.com/news/history-professor-chinese-ppl-vincenzo-controversial/

I kind of think removal of the scene was an over reaction but there a bigger political issue happening right now in Korea over cultural stuff. 

So I do wonder if there are other scenes featuring this product (or similar Chinese products) that they are fixing. 

which episode was that one

Alier:

which episode was that one

Episode 8, it's supposed to be around the 58:40 mark, after he looks out the window there was a scene with Cha Young

I feel, the delay has to do with extending the series for a season 2, it's been so popular and engaging with brilliant reviews...I just hope they don't leave us with an open ending... 

As much as I love this I sort of hope that isn't the case. Either they clue up the Babel stuff in this season and a second season would involve some new Terrible thing to go up against and risk being repetitive. Or the drag out the Babel stuff for longer.  A second season could maybe be awesome but I hope they don't drag it out longer than they need to just for the money and sacrifice the story.

lizzychu:

I feel, the delay has to do with extending the series for a season 2, it's been so popular and engaging with brilliant reviews...I just hope they don't leave us with an open ending... 

I hope they end this storyline in episode 20. If they have a cliffhanger, it will feel like I wasted twenty viewing hours. They can make a Season 2 with a new storyline. They need to get rid of Lawyer Choi and her filthy hairstyle and the sycophant who she was working with. Jang Han Seok needs to rot in jail.