10th Challenege || 11th Challenege :

Hi Mart 

I see you have watched a lot of dramas. xD But here are a few that I could recommend. Let me know if you prefer something else. 

1.  Twinkling Watermelon: 16-episode heartwarming K-drama from your PTW.  I recently watched it and absolutely loved it.  It's a youth drama with characters that are pretty lovable and funny. It is involving time travel and mixture of all the genre - romance, a bit of mystery, parent child relationship and slice of life (in bigger picture).

2. Dali and the Cocky Prince: 16-episode romantic-comedy K-drama if you are looking for something with charming leads, playful banter and heartfelt chemistry. 

3. The Spirealm - A 78-episode Chinese Bromance Drama. I saw a lot of BLs on your completed as well as on your CW list. Though there are 78 episodes, each of them is 20 minutes so it's sort of 38 episodes but is really interesting.  This is a fantasy drama with a compelling plot and stunning visuals (including both the leads xD) This is supposed to be a BL but suffered from censorship but still would very much recommend this.

4. Plus & Minus - A 8-episode Taiwanese BL. You have already watched most of the BLs that I have rated high. This one I couldn't find on your list. The chemistry between the leads is palpable though pacing was uneven at times. Still a good one-time watch!

Open to recommendations. Preferably a romantic drama. No horror, please. BLs are also fine. 

Accepted Recommendation From leafless7 : Lovely Runner

Thank you for the reccs, was very torn between LR and flower of evil. Chose LR coz in mood for something light. But will watch FOE soon. The synopsis seems very interesting. 

Rating: 

HiJojo77

As I have not watched much of bl. I recommend you two bl

1. 2gether and 2. I Feel You Linger in the Air

Other random recommendations

3. Lovely Runner

4. Extraordinary You

5. Flower of Evil

Just recommend me something which I can enjoy with friends. I prefer kdrama.

I accept Tanii's recommendation for love between fairy and devil.

Rating: 10/10

Binged it in 3 days.

6th Challenge completed!

Hi leafless7!

I know you said you prefer KDrama, but I saw Love Between Fairy and Devil on your PTW and it was a really good show so I wanted to recommend it to you since your profile mentions you like romance dramas.

OR

Under the Skin - This one is one of my faves to recommend because it's such a hidden gem!

image link

I accept Killer_Queen recommendation to watch Blood! (Since you said it's quite medical based, as a med student I have to watch it, haha)

5th We Watch Challenge 2024 Award Ceremony
Another slow month, but it is okay, we press on with our monthly We Watch Challenge Award Ceremony with 6 badges today, including two Silver Badges!

Silver Badges
•   
Jojo77 for recommending Descendants Of The Sun which has been rated 9/10
•   
jenn for recommending Light On Me which has been rated 9/10

Bronze Badges
•   Jojo77 for recommending A Tale Of Thousand Stars which has been rated 8.5/10

•   JulyMoon for recommending Memories Of Murder which has been rated 8/10
•   solana for recommending Hidden Love which has been rated 8/10
•   ibelieve413 for recommending Clean With Passion For Now which has been rated 8/10

Hall of Fame

The 1st and 2nd placed jenn and Elbee continue to add a badge each to their current collections of 17 and 13 customised badges respectively. Jojo77 adds 2 badges to her count this month while solana graces the Hall of Fame for the first time.

17 Customised Badgesjenn (2x Gold, 5x Silver, 10x Bronze)
13 Customised BadgesElbee (2x Gold, 5x Silver, 6x Bronze)
7 Customised BadgesJojo77 (1x Gold, 1x Silver, 5x Bronze), Sweetsis (6x Silver, 1x Bronze)
6 Customised BadgesSelma (1x Gold, 3x Silver, 2x Bronze)
5 Customised Badgesdearuto (1x Gold, 1x Silver, 3x Bronze), JulyMoon (2x Silver, 3x Bronze)
4 Customised BadgesSaygo (1x Silver, 3x Bronze)
3 Customised Badgessolana (2x Silver, 1x Bronze), Tanii (1x Silver, 2x Bronze)

CONGRATULATIONS!!

Tanil

I recommend blood  (kdrama) this will make you cry at times. This drama is very medical based so can get a little confusing at times but you won't regret watching it. This is the only drama I've watched that vampires had a scientific background 

The second drama is morning-comes-to-the-mental-ward this a drama I feel everyone needs to watch as it is based on spreading awareness about different mental disorders. It makes it easy to understand for everyone. It also shows the effects on the staff that work there The main lead develops  depression.

The next one is our-police-course is a perfect balance of crime-solving friendship and love that always had we rooting for 

Would love a drama with a genre I don't really watch like fantasy or sci-fi. Please no rom-com as they are not for me 

I accept memories of alhambra 

8:

Hi Killer_Queen,

1. Memories of the Alhambra fantasy, sci-fi, VR game

2. Alice in the Borderland _ fantasy_deathgame

Bellow are time travel-loop (there's nothing sci-fi. But mention of sci-fi always make me think of time travel.)

3. Nine times time travel 

4. 365 repeat the year

5. Reset

Recommend me easy rom com. Which give 2016 kdrama vibe. I prefer kdrama.

I accept neriya's recommend for The Story of Park's Marriage Contract

Thanx for mentioning this drama. I have watched 2 ep of this drama. And dropped it. Didn't match my mood. But now I think it's perfect drama for my current mood.

Other two mentioned drama have been on my radar for long time. I will watch them after this drama. 

I, II, III, IV, V, VI

Hello leafless7! I've not watched many k-drama romcoms but hopefully you'll find something you're interested in here.

1. Once Upon a Small Town - This is the closest to what you're currently looking for. The plot and characters reminds me of older k-dramas. (12ep x 34m)

2. The Story of Park's Marriage Contract - Maybe give this one another go. I was recommended this and absolutely adored the main leads' chemistry. There are tons of cliches as well, reminiscent of older shows. (12ep x 70m)

3. Inspector Koo - This one's not exactly what you're looking for, but since you have it on high priority, I figured I might recommend this anyway. The plot is so interesting and the cat-and-mouse game between the main character and the antagonist is the highlight of the whole drama. There are also adorable side characters who you can't help but fall in love with. (12ep x 70m)

Please recommend something on the shorter side. I'm open to anything, but if you recommend a thai drama, please make it a GMMTV production series. Oh, and avoid anything in my Not Interested list :)

my list

Rating: TBD

Thoughts: TBD