Nanakor:

Updated the timeline after episode 9!

Tbh, I am confused. I am not sure when I should place their first day of dating. Is it day of confessing aka October 30th which makes the day of timeskip take place on November 8th or is it the day of the failed first date, October 31st, which makes the day of the timeskip on November 9th? I went with the second option here.

I hope Kurosawa or Adachi drop a date in the new episode because I feel it would help me lol

Suggestions and corrections are welcome as always :)

I'll watch out tonight for any hints !

Nanakor:

Updated the timeline after episode 9!

Tbh, I am confused. I am not sure when I should place their first day of dating. Is it day of confessing aka October 30th which makes the day of timeskip take place on November 8th or is it the day of the failed first date, October 31st, which makes the day of the timeskip on November 9th? I went with the second option here.

I hope Kurosawa or Adachi drop a date in the new episode because I feel it would help me lol

Suggestions and corrections are welcome as always :)

If you take Oct 31st as their first day of dating, than their 9th day is on Nov 8th, not Nov 9th:

Oct 31st
Day 1 (the day after Adachi's confession)
Nov 1st
Day 2 (failed date)
Nov 2nd
Day 3
Nov 3rd
Day 4
Nov 4th
Day 5
Nov 5th
Day 6
Nov 6th
Day 7
Nov 7th
Day 8 (Kurosawa sleeps over at Adachi's -- see the foldable mat in Adachi's room on Nov 8th -- but they don't show it to us ㅠ ㅠ )
Nov 8th
Day 9 (episode 9)

I'll also leave here my theories regarding episode 10.

• The flashback of Adachi and Kurosawa at the restaurant probably takes place on the same day Adachi submits the application form at the end of episode 9 since we see that Kurosawa has just learnt about that ("You have applied for an entry already?"). 
  • The phone call between Adachi and Tsuge either takes place on the same day as the flashback (since Tsuge tells Adachi about his losing his magic -- it's an important development, so he must have wanted to tell him as soon as possible -- and hears about Adachi entering the competition for the first time) or several days later (since we see that the project Adachi is working on is already well underway and the way Tsuge talks about Minato makes me think that they've been seeing each other for a while). I'm not sure about this one, but I'd personally go with the second option.
  • All the events in the office take place on the same day (even those in the flashback where Fujisaki and Urabe show support for Adachi -- see their clothes). But again, I'm confused. Is it the day after the phone call or a few days later? We only know that Adachi has 3 days left to submit his project. Now, my guess is that Nov 17th (the date on the application form and the announcement on the wall) is the deadline for both the application to the competition and the submission of the proposal because I don't see any other dates. If that's the case, then the events in the office take place on Nov 14th. 
  • The mock date at the amusement park is the day after (Nov 15th) because Adachi says "yesterday" when he is talking about the flashback with Fujisaki and Urabe. 
  • And then we have the day of their second mock date. That day Adachi submits his project. Now, either Adachi pulled an all-nighter after the date at the amusement park due to the sudden inspiration and submitted everything the day after (Nov 16th) or he worked on it for two days and handed the proposal on the 17th, the last day. The second option is possible since according to WeTV's translation Adachi says "I realised that a while back when I was with you on the mock date". He doesn't say "yesterday", but "a while back". 

TLDR: flashback of Adachi and Kurosawa at the restaurant (Nov 8th), Adachi and Tsuge's phone call (Nov 8-13th?), day at the office (Nov 14th), first mock date (Nov 15th), second mock date (Nov 17th).

I don't know if this is helpful, but I hope it is. I just wanted to write down what I noticed ^^

^^^ thank you so much Foreigner!! I watched the episode tonight 2 times to understand better the sequence of the events! I do remember reading your posts a few days ago so I just came back to see if my timeline agree with yours and yup, it's a match ^^/

As for the timeskip in episode 9: you are right there. I confused the days on the 24hr rule basis aka I thought of October 31st as day 0 and start counting on November 1st. I will correct it. Thank you for your help!

Nanakor:

^^^ thank you so much Foreigner!! I watched the episode tonight 2 times to understand better the sequence of the events! I do remember reading your posts a few days ago so I just came back to see if my timeline agree with yours and yup, it's a match ^^/

As for the timeskip in episode 9: you are right there. I confused the days on the 24hr rule basis aka I thought of October 31st as day 0 and start counting on November 1st. I will correct it. Thank you for your help!

No problem! I'm glad that we agree :D

Thank you so much for making this timeline. It's very useful when you want to put things in perspective and track the progress of Kurodachi's relationship ^^

Bad news: we need to change the timeline again. Good news: maybe I've solved all of our problems and doubts about the first part of the timeline.

I was rewatching episode 1 and I noticed the calendar on Urabe's desk on the day before Adachi's birthday. The number of the month is clearly a 9. It's even more evident if you compare it with the 10 on Adachi's calendar a few days later: there's no doubt that the number on Urabe's calendar is a single-digit one. In other words, your first guess was right: the series starts on September 30th and Adachi's birthday is on October 1st.

Now, we know for sure that Adachi finds out about Kurosawa's feelings for him and spends the night at his house on October 8th (from the caption "one week after his birthday") and that he meets with Tsuge on October the 9th (he says "this morning" while referring to the morning after the sleepover), but what about the day Kurosawa defends Adachi in front of Urabe? I don't think that happens on the 10th because Urabe says "about the document you did for me the other day". He uses the word konomae, which can be translated as "before", "some time ago" or "lately", so I think it's safe to assume that the scene where Kurosawa takes Adachi's side takes place several days after the sleepover. Taking into consideration the 2-week timeskip that leads to the events of October 26th, Kurosawa stands up for Adachi on October 12th. That would solve all of our problems, wouldn't it?

RECAP

September 30th

When the series starts. Adachi informs us that he is 29 years and 365 days old.

October 1stAdachi’s birthday.
October 8th

One-week timeskip. Adachi learns of Kurosawa’s feelings for him, works with him on a document and sleeps over at his house.

October 9thAdachi and Kurosawa have breakfast together. Adachi meets Tsuge.
October 12thUrabe thanks Kurosawa for his help "the other day". Kurosawa stands up for Adachi. Dinner with their coworkers. Almost-kiss.
October 26thTwo-week timeskip. "Don't touch Adachi". Adachi helps Kurosawa.

I feel like such a nerd right now ><

It's confirmed! The flashback of Adachi and Kurosawa at the cafe in episode 10 takes place on November 9th. Adachi has the same tie he was wearing in the last scene of episode 9 -- and we all know that these characters don't wear the same tie two days in a row ;)

I'm sorry if I keep correcting the timeline, but I'm rewatching all the episodes little by little before the finale and my eyes won't stop noticing things ><

Foreigner:

It's confirmed! The flashback of Adachi and Kurosawa at the cafe in episode 10 takes place on November 9th. Adachi has the same tie he was wearing in the last scene of episode 9 -- and we all know that these character don't wear the same tie two days in a row ;)

I'm sorry if I keep correcting the timeline, but I'm rewatching all the episodes little by little before the finale and my eyes won't stop noticing things ><

That is indeed true, they choose a new tie when theres a new day. Nice observation!

RondomUsagi :

That is indeed true, they choose a new tie when theres a new day. Nice observation!

Thank you ^^

I had some time, so I thought I'd lend you a hand ^^

EPISODE 11

Dec 13th (?)Tsuge and Adachi meet at a cafe and Tsuge tells Adachi not to rely on his magic too much.
Evidence: well, we don't have any concrete evidence here, but I assume that this happens the day before the following scene. Adachi must have wanted to start his no-touching experiment right after talking to Tsuge, right?
Dec 14-20thAdachi goes to work with a new resolution: from now on he won't use his mind-reading ability on other people. Kurosawa tells Adachi that he has passed the first round of the competition and that they'll be practicing together until the day of the presentation. So they do.
Evidence: Kurosawa says "we have a week left" and Adachi marks the days on the calendar.
Dec 21stDay of the presentation. Adachi and Kurosawa break up.
Evidence: it's written on the calendar. 

EPISODE 12

Dec 22ndThe day after they broke up. "My life has completely gone back to the way it was".
Evidence: Adachi has marked the day on the calendar. 
Dec 23rdAdachi talks to Urabe and Fujisaki at the office. The fireworks event is canceled.
Evidence: this must be the day before Adachi and Kurosawa get back together. There's just no other possibility XD
Dec 24thIt's Christmas Eve. Adachi and Tsuge go to a cafe and Tsuge knocks some sense into Adachi. Adachi and Kurosawa get back together.
Evidence: the date on the calendar.
Dec 25thThe morning after. Adachi has lost his virginity. Adachi and Kurosawa wake up in Kurosawa's room.
Dec 25th (?)All the last scenes take place on the same day -- Adachi walking on the street thinking "this is how I lost my magic", Adachi in the elevator, Adachi and Kurosawa using their pens at work, the last almost-kiss -- because Adachi and Kurosawa are wearing the same ties in all of them.
Evidence: this is my guess. Adachi seems surprised and relieved when he bumps against the other people in the elevator and can't read their minds, so it must be something new for him. Kurosawa teasing Adachi at the end also gave me that impression. The reason why I don't think it happens on Dec 25th is because Adachi didn't have his suit at Kurosawa's place and the scene where he is walking on the street shows that he is heading towards Leshalles Tsukuno (where the food truck is), so Adachi is probably coming from his own house, not Kurosawa's. The fact that Adachi and Kurosawa didn't go to work together is also suspicious. So, either Adachi went back home before going to the office on the 25th (btw did they even go to work on Christmas?) or that's just another day. The reason why I'm not sure whether that "other day" is Dec 26th, 27th or 28th is because Dec 26th is a Saturday and Dec 27th is a Sunday (do they work on Saturdays and Sundays?). 
Edit: now I think it's on the 25th. Read the comments below.

I hope this helps you, Nanakor ^^

RandomUsagi :

Impressive!!

Thank you ^^

Actually it didn't take that long since there were many hints here and there. I'm just very confused about the last scenes in the office. I've just edited my comment and explained why. Do you have any suggestions? ><

@Foreigner: I read somewhere that Christmas Day isn't a holiday in Japan, so everyone goes to work as usual. I think Christmas is mostly a kind of cool foreign festival. 

-Aprillen-:

@Foreigner: I read somewhere that Christmas Day isn't a holiday in Japan, so everyone goes to work as usual. I think Christmas is mostly a kind of cool foreign festival. 

Thanks for sharing that! It makes sense because it wasn't marked as a holiday on Adachi's calendar. I'm still not sure whether we should go for Dec 25th, though. Did Adachi have the time to wash up, go back to his house, change clothes and go to work? I mean, it may be possible, it just depends on what time he got up. 

Edit: according to the alarm clock on Kurosawa's night table, they woke up at 6:25 AM. As far as we know, they are usually already in the office around 9 AM... I don't know what to think ><'

Edit 2: I've noticed that Adachi always wakes up at 7:15 (that's when his alarm goes off) when he is at his house. I think that 50 minutes would be enough for Adachi to go back to his place if he took the train or a taxi.

I am late AF to update this but thank you THANK YOU so much Foreigner for doing all this work for the last 2 episodes. I really appreciate it! Without you and your hawks' eye  this timeline wouldn't be the same. You have my gratitude :)