Nanakor:

I am late AF to update this but thank you THANK YOU so much Foreigner for doing all this work for the last 2 episodes. I really appreciate it! Without you and your hawks' eye  this timeline wouldn't be the same. You have my gratitude :) 

OMG, you just put the biggest smile on my face ever (I hope I don't look like Tsuge when he saw his reflection in the mirror XD). I'm so happy to hear this and I'm glad that my observations were helpful. Working on the timeline with you was very very nice. I hope we'll meet again in the future, maybe in the comment section of some other drama ^^

Welcome back Nanakor and thanks alot for the final update to the timeline! CM fans' dedication is really something :) I can't help laughing at your final sentence "leaving the viewers cockblocked for eternity" LOLL.

Brilliant timeline. So reassuring and affirming to see it all documented and spelt out. I loved these two. I loved their love story. I loved the series, the experience of watching all the episodes, one after the other right till the end. Here you've created a wonderful record of everything I loved:  the contents, in detail, of every episode. I don't have to locate the videos and watch it all again - much as I would like to; I can read through the timeline here and remember & imagine the scenes, even add a little extra detail here and there from the realm of fantasy. Quite simply, it's just nice (= consoling, inspiring, amusing, heart-warming)  to think of Kurosawa & Adachi and their love story.  As Heidi 123 says above, keeps me smiling....

Hello, it's been a while! I hope all the members of my beloved CM community are doing well ^^

I'm here because I've discovered that an account that I follow on Instagram has made a CM timeline, as well! I've compared it to ours and the dates perfectly match until November. There are a few differences in the dates of the events that take place in November and December, but that's inevitable because for certain days there's no concrete evidence and we can only make a guess. In any case, the differences are slight (e.g. Adachi and Kurosawa holding hands for the first time on November 3 instead of November 2 or the "practice date" being on November 14 instead of November 15) and our timelines mostly overlap.

The original post was in Chinese, but I've translated it with the help of some online translators. I'll post the translated timeline here, in case someone wants to check it out:

Have a nice day, everyone ♥

Only a small year XD Thank you for the update and translation foreigner 

❤️

Ahah, true ><

It's my pleasure <3