i cant imagine myself in kurosawa position, but imagine if Kurosawa caring for Adachi, but Adachi is so clueless about Kurosawa feelings. however, even without the power, theres still a chance for Adachi to fall for Kurosawa. i mean, who wouldn't?

I agree. Adachi would never have the confidence unless he got the magic. But I’d pursue him til he did! 

Boron:

I dont think there will be a chance for Adachi to fall for Kurosawa without his power. Adachi will only interpret it as co-worker helping a co-worker. Kurosawa for 7 years was just observing from distance, also they're in different department (Kurosawa is with Sales and usually goes out to meet clients) so interaction was scarce.

The only reason Kurosawa stepped up was because Adachi interacted with him and Adachi wont try to get to know him if he hadn't heard his thoughts.

Remember Adachi's birthday wish?  "If i have just one of Kurosawa's talents... No. Let's not ask for the moon. Then, at least... If I found out that someone really likes me from the bottom of their heart... "

He got his wish on EP1, scarf scene. If he can't read his thoughts, he wouldn't know.

im with ya, condisdering this fact, i cant imagine that Adachi's power might cause a conflict if Kurosawa finds out or Adachi confess about it

He would be a bit nervous at first, since ADachi can read his crazy imagination.  After that he would thanks God that Adachi received the magic, because it brought Apache closer to him.  Lastly, he will put all his imagination into action. :)))))

I guess he'll be fine with it? Maybe a bit shocked at first but I don't think his feelings for Adachi will change :) 

Nothing will change the way he feels. 

I mean look at how Kurosawa has been reacting to the weird mindreading scenes so far. He just looks at Adachi a bit but doesn't make a big deal out of it. Average people would probably be a bit more weirded out and ask for an actual explanation. 

I think what could happen is that Adachi misunderstands that Kurosawa does think it is a big deal. While actually Kurosawa doesn't care that much at all. Yeah it would be emberassing to find out but to Kurosawa his Adachi is way more important than the problems caused by mindreading.

What if Kurosawa has the magic as well?  

I think Kurosawa would be very understanding and Adachi too, as he has found a voice since being together with Kurosawa, won't just stay quiet and will likely explain himself and how the power has helped him and Kurosawa get together. In the end, I think they will both be thankful for the ability. 

FrankIncese:

What if Kurosawa has the magic as well?  

im sure it wont be mind reading, i dont know but, if kurosawa have mindreading all along, it would be a plot hole, but let's see. if kurosawa have magic too, that's what we called plot twist, dont you love plot twist :v