INSTAGRAM FILTER: Which Cherry Magic character are you?
It took me a while to finish the filter because apparently you're not allowed to post photographs with real people. So I tried to find a way to still make it work. I came up with 19 characters. You don't have to post the filter but if you do, you can always tag me in the story! I would love to see your character :D

There three ways to find my filter:

• Please open this link on mobile for the filter:
    https://www.instagram.com/ar/809744916546901/ 
  • You can use the keywords: cherry magic or cherry maho to find my filter as well!
  • You can simply look it up on my account @einpriseglitzer

This is my first IG filter, so bear with me if it's not perfect. I hope it's still fun. Who knows, maybe Machida and Eji might try it out lol
It took me a while to finish the filter because apparently you're not allowed to post photographs with real people. So I tried to find a way to still make it work. I came up with 19 characters. You don't have to post the filter but if you do, you can always tag me in the story! I would love to see your character :D

Thank you for the effort you put into it. I have saved the effect, will try it in the morning and tag you! ^_^

I was the dramatic water bottle! XD 

Sorry I can't tag you, I just set my IG to private when I learned that a relative I don't want to interact with just made an account.... 

Thank you for your work! It was really fun and you chose very nice characters XD

How it works? I have IG but I only use it for following people. I made a photo but it didn't say which character I am. 

Edit: Never mind, I need to press the button of the filter. So, I'm the dramatic water bottle. 

"The most useless character" gee.. :')