Update:

I finalized the google form/poll. You can vote here and add options/answers. I just provided some possible answers!

https://forms.gle/YBpAqzNdQGwKwF8r8

I made a google form/survey with the questions:

1. Cherry Magic's most memorable line?
2. The best Kurodachi (Kurosawa & Adachi) moment?
3. Which of Adachi's iconic "eh" moments was the most memorable one?
4. Which CM moment touched you the most? *
5. Which scene had the best music?

If someone wants to help me with possible answers/options, please comment here.
Everyone will be able to add more options, but I can't post the survey without any. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to come up with options.

Who is the best MVP amongst the side-characters?

What character would you want to be your friend the most in real life?

Best Sadexy moment ;)

i can't come up with more right now but I'll keep brainstorming

janosch :

Who is the best MVP amongst the side-characters?

What character would you want to be your friend the most in real life?

Best Sadexy moment ;)

i can't come up with more right now but I'll keep brainstorming

I'm actually looking for  possible answers/options bc I can't upload it without giving at least one answer/option for every question XD but we can add those! haha

but thank you!! I love these haha

einepriseglitzer:

I'm actually looking for  possible answers/options bc I can't upload it without giving at least one answer/option for every question XD but we can add those! haha

but thank you!! I love these haha

ahhh lol my brain is fried so excuse me hahaha had a stressful day! 

einepriseglitzer:
1. Cherry Magic's most memorable line?
2. The best Kurodachi (Kurosawa & Adachi) moment?
3. Which of Adachi's iconic "eh" moments was the most memorable one?
4. Which CM moment touched you the most? *
5. Which scene had the best music?

1. The poem; do you know what that means? ; I like him (when they hold hands) ; Adachi is someone special to me.... 

2. when K falls for A; Elevator EP1; Hand holding; the swinging hug; confession scene(s); K protecting A from those guys on the street; Rooftop scene; Poem; first date practise ; sweet life scenes; K's nsfw imagination

3.  When he finds out that K likes him; the scene where adachi and tsuge stand in front of the door and Kurosawa comes... 

4. The rooftop scene; confessions; the scene where K looks at A at night:(( ; When adachi tells Kurosawa that he's amazing etc (when he falls for adachi)

5. intro; outro; angel choir haha; when rainbow folder scene...

that's all off of my head rn :)

Cherry Magic's most memorable line?

• Adachi: Eeeehh!?
  • Adachi: Mabushii!
  • Kurosawa: Hokuro!
  • Adachi: I didn’t hate your kiss
  • Kurosawa: Do you know what that means?
  • Kurosawa: Don’t touch Adachi!
  • Kurosawa: But, rather than not doing anything, I want to do whatever I can
  • Adachi: Perhaps I became a magic user so that I can touch his heart
  • Kurosawa's poem

Note: All taken from Irozuku’s subs

The best Kurodachi (Kurosawa & Adachi) moment?

• Ep 1: When Adachi first found out Kurosawa’s feelings in elevator
  • Ep 3: Forehead kiss
  • Ep 3: Almost kiss scene on rooftop
  • Ep 7: Adachi’s confession/getting together
  • Ep 8: First time holding hands
  • Ep 9: Hugging in public

Which of Adachi's iconic "eh" moments was the most memorable one?

When he found our Kurosawa’s liking of him outside elevator (Ep 1)

Which CM moment touched you the most? *
When Adachi hugged Kurosawa back after his confession, and Kurosawa was little surprised and held him tighter (Ep 7)

Which scene had the best music? 

All scenes of Kurosawa’s wild imaginations! ^^

I will update once we see Ep 11 and 12!

janosch :

1. The poem; do you know what that means? ; I like him (when they hold hands) ; Adachi is someone special to me.... 

2. when K falls for A; Elevator EP1; Hand holding; the swinging hug; confession scene(s); K protecting A from those guys on the street; Rooftop scene; Poem; first date practise ; sweet life scenes; K's nsfw imagination

3.  When he finds out that K likes him; the scene where adachi and tsuge stand in front of the door and Kurosawa comes... 

4. The rooftop scene; confessions; the scene where K looks at A at night:(( ; When adachi tells Kurosawa that he's amazing etc (when he falls for adachi)

5. intro; outro; angel choir haha; when rainbow folder scene...

that's all off of my head rn :)

Thank you so much Janosch! I added them.  I used the question you suggested and made the sadexy and mvp question optional. I also added Cutest Adachi moment. It would be good if I could some adachi  examples where he looks cute :D It's looking like this atm.

@Hikari no Naka   I can't quote your post bc it's too long (?) 

Thank you so much! I added them. It's looking like this so far 

einepriseglitzer:

@Hikari no Naka   I can't quote your post bc it's too long (?) 

Thank you so much! I added them. It's looking like this so far  https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1gTOtYv0QoJ5BCJxwcerpmLM-_i0uppvdVbEu4q64Dww/edit?usp=sharing 

Looking good, thanks so much! Maybe we should wait until final ep before publishing it and wait for other suggestions as well? I'm sure there will be a lot more memorable moments and lines ^^

Hikari no Naka :

Looking good, thanks so much! Maybe we should wait until final ep before publishing it and wait for other suggestions as well? I'm sure there will be a lot more memorable moments and lines ^^

i need more positive memorable moments now lol

1. "I want you to keep smiling." - Kurosawa (Ep. 11 from Irozuku’s subs) *typing this with literal tears in my eyes*

2. The best Kurodachi (Kurosawa & Adachi) moment?:

• When Adachi hears Kurosawa's poem. (Ep. 8)
  • When Kurosawa sneakily takes a picture of Adachi looking at the mark on his face in the mirror/When Kurosawa "sneakily" takes a video of Adachi (not sure if these would be separate or not since they're from the same scene) (Ep. 9)
  • Adachi and Kurosawa on the merry-go-round (Ep. 10)

3.  When Adachi thinks Kurosawa is mad at him after he got sick from the Viking ride. (Ep. 10)

4. Which CM moment touched you the most?:

• When Kurosawa takes care of Adachi when he was sick. (Ep. 6)
  • When Kurosawa proposes that they should break up for the sake of Adachi's happiness. (Ep. 11)

5. When Adachi runs to confess to Kurosawa. (Ep. 7)

Hope this helps! I might update this later after the last episode!

Sapphiree:

1. "I want you to keep smiling." - Kurosawa (Ep. 11 from Irozuku’s subs) *typing this with literal tears in my eyes*

2. The best Kurodachi (Kurosawa & Adachi) moment?:

• When Adachi hears Kurosawa's poem. (Ep. 8)
  • When Kurosawa sneakily takes a picture of Adachi looking at the mark on his face in the mirror/When Kurosawa "sneakily" takes a video of Adachi (not sure if these would be separate or not since they're from the same scene) (Ep. 9)
  • Adachi and Kurosawa on the merry-go-round (Ep. 10)

3.  When Adachi thinks Kurosawa is mad at him after he got sick from the Viking ride. (Ep. 10)

4. Which CM moment touched you the most?:

• When Kurosawa takes care of Adachi when he was sick. (Ep. 6)
  • When Kurosawa proposes that they should break up for the sake of Adachi's happiness. (Ep. 11)

5. When Adachi runs to confess to Kurosawa. (Ep. 7)

Hope this helps! I might update this later after the last episode!

Thank you so much! I guess now I have to wait for episode 12 to finish it. 

Some people already voted somehow but it's not complete yet. I will finalize the poll it after the episode 12. If someone wants to help me with the options, just comment in this thread.

Add ''Merry Christmas'' to this one now XD 

If someone wants to add something for the episode 12, now is the time. I will post the poll soon.

https://forms.gle/YBpAqzNdQGwKwF8r8

I think it's ready now...

Everyone can add things that are not provided as options