I remember that some of us were actually talking about what Kurosawa and Adachi would gift each other for Christmas. So I thought maybe to lift up the mood in the comment section, we could play a game here.

So one person is giving a Cherry Magic character a gift and the user who comments/replies underneath them has two options: 

1.  Accept the gift (if they think it's a gift the fictional character would like)

If the person chooses to accept the gift, they can choose the next fictional character who gets a gift and a new  gift for them)

1. Refuse the gift (if they don't think  they would enjoy it)

If the person chooses to refuse the gift, the fictional character stays the same, and the person has to suggest a new gift. 

[YOU CAN REPEAT CHARACTERS & UDON IS ALSO AN OPTION]

Edit: You can include pictures! :)

I'm gifting Kurosawa "The Complete Cooking for Two Cookbook, Gift Edition: 650 Recipes for Everything You'll Ever Want to Make" and a selection of the most romantic poems of the last century.

Do you accept or refuse?

(if you refuse, you have to suggest a new gift for Kurosawa and the next person has to decide if your gift is the right one. If you accept, you can choose a new character and a new  gift for them)

The hugging  salt and pepper shakers  user Vmin1991 suggested

Accept the gift! Kurosawa wouldn't refuse it and he could cook with Adachi :)

I'm gifting Adachi hugging salt and pepper shakers (google it!)

Vmin1991:

Accept the gift! Kurosawa wouldn't refuse it and he could cook with Adachi :)

I'm gifting Adachi hugging salt and pepper shakers (google it!)

Accepted! And I'm gifting Fujisaki a solo trip to an Onsen for relaxing alone time.

janosch :

Accepted! And I'm gifting Fujisaki a solo trip to an Onsen for relaxing alone time.

Accept the gift! She really deserves a vacation.

I'm gifting Tsuge a hoodie with large kangaroo pocket so he could play/snuggle up with udon while working on his novels. 

wow...can  you  guys shop for my gifts? yours are spot on for each character--I'm especially impressed with the hoodie!

Tsuge accepts the gift and gives Minato a key to his apartment so he can come and go as he pleases. The key is on this keychain...

found here

bumblethunderbeast:

wow...can  you  guys shop for my gifts? yours are spot on for each character--I'm especially impressed with the hoodie!

Tsuge accepts the gift and gives Minato a key to his apartment so he can come and go as he pleases. The key is on this keychain...

found here

Accept the gift! Your gift is not only inexpensive but also really meaningful, and that's totally something Minato would love to receive for Christmas. 

I'm gifting Rokkaku (adachi and kurosawa's cheerful colleague and minato's bff) a desk organiser because I believe he's the kind of person who likes keeping things organised and clean. 

Accept the gift!

Your gifts are all so useful and on point, guys! I'm sure the characters would love these presents!

I'm gifting Fujisaki these earrings. I've noticed that she is always wearing simple gold studs (see here). I hope she likes these ><