So some of us really liked the idea of a yearly Cherry Magic watch party tradition. Let's keep the Cherry Magic alive. I think it would be wonderful to have a cherry magical day or days where we could meet up, watch cherry magic and cherish the memories even after it all "ends".  Maybe we could choose a day from the Cherry Magic timeline. 

If you want to stay informed you can subscribe to this thread and get notifications, you can do that by either clicking on the eye or commenting here. 

I'm open to suggestions. 

This show connected to many people and gave me the comfort and happiness I really needed.

I'm not ready to say goodbye lol 

Suggestions so far:

• October 28: The Sweet Life 
  • October 30, the day Kurodachi get together, which also coincides with Japanese "Day of First Love"
  • Schedule it so that we can watch the last episode on Christmas

Yes I love the idea ^^ 

Personally I thought 28th October would be a fun one (Sweet Life). But well, whatever works for others is fine. 

I'm in!

If episode 12 doesn't have a timeskip and its events take place on Christmas day then I suggest we schedule it so that we watch the last episode on Christmas as well. But I'm fine with whatever else works better for everyone ^_^

RondomUsagi :

Yes I love the idea ^^ 

Personally I thought 28th October would be a fun one (Sweet Life). But well, whatever works for others is fine. 

awesome!!! I was actually also considering that day! Maybe we can collect suggestions, so that we have several options and can decide during autumn which day would suit more people. I really hope this works out :D

achiara:

I'm in!

If episode 12 doesn't have a timeskip and its events take place on Christmas day then I suggest we schedule it so that we watch the last episode on Christmas as well. But I'm fine with whatever else works better for everyone ^_^

yay!!! I'm glad you want to join us. That's a very sweet idea T_T

achiara:

I'm in!

Definitely a good idea to mayby spread it out over a few days. More chance that people can at least join one watchparty. 

Wonderful idea <3

Yes pleeease! I'm up for that! <3