Here's mine 

KINDA UNREALISTIC BUT NAKSU COMPLETELY DISAPPEARING FROM BU YEONS BODY ND BU YEON TAKE OVER ND SHE SOMEHOW ERASES UKS MEMORY OR ALTER THEM ND CONTROLLING HIM. YA KNOW BU YEON USED ICE STONE LIKE ITS ONE OF HER TOYS ?? then naksu coming back as a wraith to kill bu Yeon then by orders UK to kill that wraith nd he kills naksu this time. Nd he feels suffocating that he somehow knows or feels from his inner self/soul that he has done something terrible. that would be something ?? Hong sisters would never be able to get out of the troubles after doing this . this is even worse than one dying.

The Worst possible ending would be Naksu’s soul is gone and Buyeon pretends to be Naksu’ and kills Jang Uk by removing the ice stone and it’s revealed that it’s  Buyeon and she somehow copied Naksu’s behaviour so she can trick Uk. 

Why kill an asset maybe she could control UK as she can control ice stone. Nd keeps acting like naksu nd tricking UK 

It would be if Naksu/Buyeon just die. 

She wants to get rid of ice stones apparently so she would be able to get close enough to remove it from Uk. She can’t control Uk, she only manipulate by pretending to be Naksu , Naksu is UK’s only weakness 

The worst posible ending for them is to make love and get twin.

Sokha Sen:

The worst posible ending for them is to make love and get twin.

Omg that’s not even the worst babe, the worst would be they have sex and soon after Yeong soul is kicked out , Buyeon is pregnant and It’s Buyeons babies??

Winter:

Omg that’s not even the worst babe, the worst would be they have sex and soon after Yeong soul is kicked out , Buyeon is pregnant and It’s Buyeons babies??

I meant Yeong gets her body back and they have hot steamy night to get their witnesses twin.

Sokha Sen:

I meant Yeong gets her body back and they have hot steamy night to get their witnesses twin.

Ok but why would that be the worst possible ending??

Winter:

Ok but why would that be the worst possible ending??

lol  I can't accept anything else.

Sokha Sen:

lol  I can't accept anything else.

But that’s a good ending. The title is worst ending possible ??

Winter:

But that’s a good ending. The title is worst ending possible ??

lol you got me. 

This is my version of worst ending.

Jin Bu Yeon kick out Yeong from her body and Yeong soul transfer to Soi dead body and she run away, the blind JBY try to seduce Ukie but Ukie decide to look for Soi ?. The end.

I will burn my TV if that happens.

It’s mine too. I guess we’ll both have broken tv’s if they play that shit on us

They all die and Jin Mu lives happily ever after with his soul shifting minions. Oh and Jang Uk of course cus he's immortal.