Bad buddy is so good that i have A new fav scene  in every new ep . I just can’t  choose . This series iis pure gold !  My current fav is when they told eachother “i ‘m sorry “ and talk their feeling out .  They’re so pretty precious  ?❤️

Pran: I care about you more.

Pran: I am your boyfriend, if I can't handle this thing, how can we make this relationship work?

Pat: If I have a lover, I let my lover win.

Among many more.

Soooooo many - like anytime they are together.  I've been waiting for this show since they announced it. But the first time i was like "well damn it this is going to be so good" was in episode 2 when Pran was looking at the new place and he starts tickling Ohm and then Ohm lets out this little moan.   That's the first time i flipped the table. Its worth a rewatch! Like he does this moan then Pran stops tickling and its the first time they have that eye connection.  That's probably the moment this show skyrocketed on my list.

Jose:

Soooooo many - like anytime they are together.  I've been waiting for this show since they announced it. But the first time i was like "well damn it this is going to be so good" was in episode 2 when Pran was looking at the new place and he starts tickling Ohm and then Ohm lets out this little moan.   That's the first time i flipped the table. Its worth a rewatch! Like he does this moan then Pran stops tickling and its the first time they have that eye connection.  That's probably the moment this show skyrocketed on my list.

OMG , i never Notice it until u said it . ? and yesss ! Their chemistry is soo good that anytime they are together you just get awhole bunch of feels ?

BenedictTan:

Pran: I care about you more.

Pran: I am your boyfriend, if I can't handle this thing, how can we make this relationship work?

Pat: If I have a lover, I let my lover win.

Among many more.

“ if I have a lover , I let my lover win”  will forever be one of my fav too !! ❤️

Rooftop kissing scene, not much can beat that for me

I love the scene at the end of episode 4 where Pat asks Pran if he would like him if he were Ink.

If I start listing my favourite scene and favourite line with why is it my favourite, I would probably end up writing one whole damn novel, for I love so so so many scenes and I have so many favourite lines. I can't even pin point one scene to be my most favourite. This series is just that good and every damn scene is so precious.