Hi all, 

Just wondering if someone could please shed light on this? When Choi Yi Jae died, it seemed like he landed on an unfortunate passerby and while I think it was a woman, I am not 100% certain. I don't believe that it's Ji Soo because we see her attend his cremation alongside Yi Jae's mom. All theories are welcome, thank you for your time!

Nobody else died, the scene we are seeing in episodes 2-3  is the same one from episode 4 when they got both hit by the car.

Annick :

Nobody else died, the scene we are seeing in episodes 2-3  is the same one from episode 4 when they got both hit by the car.

That's what I think too but a child doll was shown lying there which keeps me in doubt.

The doll was just there for the episode with the baby.

If it had killed someone , the death would have talked about it and shown him the other family, his mom would have to deal with the other family and his GF would  have probably said something too.

Annick :

The doll was just there for the episode with the baby.

If it had killed someone , the death would have talked about it and shown him the other family, his mom would have to deal with the other family and his GF would  have probably said something too.

Thanks for confirming. I get it now. 

Annick :

That doesn't make sense though. Because when he jumps they show a woman getting out of a car below. And in the beginning of (I believe the 2nd episode) one of the police officers lifts the sheet that is covering the woman's body and after throwing up you hear the other officer talk about how unfortunate it is that he landed on her. Not to mention that the ID they kept showing in those scenes was Yeejae's. 

Hales:

That doesn't make sense though. Because when he jumps they show a woman getting out of a car below. And in the beginning of (I believe the 2nd episode) one of the police officers lifts the sheet that is covering the woman's body and after throwing up you hear the other officer talk about how unfortunate it is that he landed on her. Not to mention that the ID they kept showing in those scenes was Yeejae's. 

They tricked us, some scenes were not related and they added elements related to the episodes like the doll. If you replay all the scenes you will see it's the same scene. If he had killed someone the Death would not let him live, his mother would be harrassed by the woman family, maybe his gf would not forgive him either.

Annick :

They tricked us, some scenes were not related and they added elements related to the episodes like the doll. If you replay all the scenes you will see it's the same scene. If he had killed someone the Death would not let him live, his mother would be harrassed by the woman family, maybe his gf would not forgive him either.

So they just added a bunch of fake aspects to his OG death scene and it's only purpose was to show a babydoll on the baby episode and that he would later die alongside someone? Because the scene of those two bodies was not the same location as the car accident. It genuinely makes no sense and is actually pretty annoying of them to do that. I kept waiting for the woman he landed on to be revealed and was super disappointed when they ignored it. ? Kinda even thought maybe he would get reincarnated as the woman. 

Hales:

So they just added a bunch of fake aspects to his OG death scene and it's only purpose was to show a babydoll on the baby episode and that he would later die alongside someone? Because the scene of those two bodies was not the same location as the car accident. It genuinely makes no sense and is actually pretty annoying of them to do that. I kept waiting for the woman he landed on to be revealed and was super disappointed when they ignored it. ? Kinda even thought maybe he would get reincarnated as the woman. 

Yes the doll was just for the episode with the baby, it had no other meaning. I also thought there were more to the story, I watched this a while back, so I'm not sure,  but I think the dead woman was another case they were just talking about. I will have to rewatch this again, but yeah it was misleading. 

Thank you for the clarification, everyone! Glad I wasn't alone in this confusion. Regardless, it was a good series and I appreciate your help.