I started this drama knowing there is very VERY HIGH chance that it's gonna end in tragedy, luckily the Production were generous and gave us a happy ending.
It's still tagged us Melodrama though that's probably why they did not give us lengthy happy moments so it doesn't seem like a too 'cheesy' ending.
Nonetheless, here are some of the things I wish they shot more scenes to add.

- JungMisook reuniting with her husband on his deathbed. Would be very bittersweet.
- Jiwon explaining to Eunha that Daddy is 'sick' and couldn't remember everything yet but he loves her so so much and they can just keep on making new happy  Basically more Do family moments.
- Hyunsu finally remembering everything. It's already implied his memories were slowly coming back. I'm glad it's not like just a sudden 'I remember everything now'.
- Hyunsu proposing and marrying Jiwon again and registering their family as Do.
- Baek parents hearing the news of Heesung's death.
- For lighthearted scenes, Jiwon joking to Hyunsu that he has to call her Noona now. LOL
- Moojin talking about that time when Hyunsu locked him up in the basement.haha
- Haesu's return to Korea and reuniting with Moojin.
- That family dinner between Do Family, Haesu and Moojin.
- Moojin teasing Hyunsu about finally making up with Jiwon.

I really wanted that family dinner scene. They could have made the scene where Haesu tells them she is leaving korea into a dinner with the family or maybe at least have Ji won in there.

I agree with the propositions already. I would add : 

-What REALLY happened with Hyun Su's mother by finding her corpse somewhere at the end and some flashback. I really feel like it is more horrible to let the imagination of the viewers going wild about it but a nice move from the writer... My creepy theory is : she was in captivity in the cage for days tortured by her husband in front of Hyun Su. She gave his a recording of her voice because she knew she was going to be killed. Hyun Su saw his father killing her, escaped the basement and run in the forest but because of the chock he lost his memories and started to have antisoxial disorder.Then his father found him... I just feel like his mother was the start of the killing or she found out her husband was a serial killer. Iwas really hoping to know the truth about her at the end... 

-  Moojin apologize toward Hyun Su about their past (I really feel like I could not process fully with this character because of it, I was really waiting a moment like that). 

-  Some redemption from the village

- A moment where Do Hyun Su ( if he would have not lost his memory) said to Gong Mi Ja  that Eun Ha was missing her and even so he is not his son, Eun ha was indeed her grandchild if she want to be her grandmother of course +  he would act as Hee sung in front of her husband so she should not worry too much. 

I really feel like Gong Mi Ja was not that bad, of course she tried to cover for her son and tried to frame Hyun su, but she was really broken mentally because of her son and I really felt like she needed some hope with Eun Ha in order for her to get the chance to heal. I was really hoping she to turn out to be the mole in his family and to told everything to Hyun Su but it was not the case :/ But I just see her like a broken mother even so