FOE is one of the best shows I've EVER seen. I invested so much of my energy and heart into it these past few weeks... Any recommendations for what to watch next? How are you recovering from your FOE finale and withdrawal systems?

Also, is there a way we can follow the cast to see if there might be a season 2??

I picked a short show to watch (The school nurse files) because i'll be able to stick to it for only 6 chapters, and another one with a favorite actor as a Main Character while i recover from FOE. Maybe also a short and funny/comedy show for you? Or one with a favorite actor/actress can help :)

I don't think watching something similar is going to work because you will be comparing those two all the time.

I have altogether stopped watching any other shows and instead indulging myself in music these days. will probably go back to drama when I crave it badly again! currently Flower of Evil is all and so fresh in my mind and I don't think I can enjoy anything else cuz I'm sure not many drama can come close, not even side-scratch at that level of quality!