Hey! Please recommend me a drama which has possessive nd Jealous ML . But i dont want romcom. I want the drama to be serious and Male lead to be intense. 

Like que sera sera etc

I gotchu!! You have exactly my type ;))

1. Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo (2016)  - By far my favorite drama. The ML (Wang So) is quite villainous & intense, and falls for the bright FL who is in love with someone else. Everyone fears the ML (even the FL), and he stops at nothing to make the FL his. It's gets very dark & intense at the end. 

2. Khaani (2017) - The ML in the one is by far the most possessive and intense I've ever seen. Hands down. It's a Pakistani drama, but I'd still totally recommend it. You can watch it on dramacool. The ML is extremely villainous & rich, and he kills the FL's brother in the beginning. But then he falls head over heals for the FL & stalks her, forces her to get engaged w/ him, etc... he even injures himself to get closer to the FL. The FL fights him the whole way. He's very intense, beware. 

3. Hua Jai Sila  (more recent one)- The ML is seeking revenge for those who wronged him, but he has a soft spot for the FL, who was kind to him when he was younger. Lots of possessiveness/slap kisses. 

4. Emanet (2021) - This is a Turkish drama, and I'd definitely recommend the 1st season. The 2nd season (which is still airing) is kinda draggy, but the 1st season is amazingg. The ML is super jealous and possessive of the FL, who is his ray of light. He stalks her when she visits her childhood friend, locks her up, etc... very intense. The show is definitely not light-hearted. You can find the english subs online.

5. Jam Loey Rak - I personally didn't like this Thai drama very much, but the ML is very jealous/possessive & there's a lot of slap kisses. Maybe you'll like it, I know a lot of people do :)

6. Bairi Piya (2009) - This is an Indian drama. Unfortunately, the english subs got taken down a while ago :(. But there are detailed episode summaries on indianforums.com. Honestly, the ML here is as or more intense than the one in Khaani. He's a rich plantation owner & stops at nothing to make a village girl his. She fights him the whole way. He does some crazy stuff, like forcing her to marry his servant so she can live in his house, physically punishes (literally whips him) his servant if he tries to touch her, goes crazy when she runs away, eventually forcing her to marry him, etc... 

Books that fit this: 

1. Cry, Even Better if You Beg by Solche (read on Woopread)
  2. Lemonade by Nina Pennacchi 

Omg! Thanks girl. Although i have seen some of them and read Lemonade but still i now have something new to explore. I was so frustrated because i couldn't find anything new. Thanks alot.

possessive and Jealous ML . serious and Male lead to be intense.

I can recommend you love like a galaxy. There’s lot of men fighting for one girl. The actress is quite popular these day as well.   9.0 star