I watched it around 2015/2016. It's about two sisters who moved to the city to have change their lives because they're not financially well. The elder sister got a job at a something beauty salon/spa or something but she got bullied a lot by her boss and this one particular worker who gives out 'mean girls' vibes. I remember some of the scenes at her workplace where the elder sister had to some cleanings on the toilet seat and her boss tried to open her locker using a fire extinguisher. The elder sister realized they're some scratches on the locker so she asked the 'mean girl' worker about it. Anyway, both sisters have their own boyfriends but there are few misunderstandings. Like the elder sister's boyfriend have some misunderstanding with her and opposites happened to the younger sister. She's the one that that have misunderstanding with her boyfriend. But they solved the whole thing later on. At the end the elder sister quitted her job. There are scenes at the end where all four of them gather at the sisters' house to make some beauty products (??? I'm not sure about this one) on their own using flowers. And the younger sister asked her boyfriend to give her this one particular flower because she wants to crush it using a mortar. But her boyfriend gave her roses on purpose and they ended up ki...??? I'm sorry if there are some grammatical errors my English is bad but if anyone happened to know this movie, PLEASE TELL ME. Thank you so much in advance.

Scents and Sensibility?

YES IT IS! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST