Editing actors / dramas :) 

Hello ummmm can I get contribution points by editing actors/actresses and drama pages? And can someone confirm this please?
1 edit =  I contribution point
1 contribution point = 1 coin
6 coins = 1 flower

Please confirmmmmmmmmm

app->more(three lines)->free coins

I did many of those things and I'm not sure whether I received coins for it... What is for sure, that I won't be getting any app to "claim" those coins, if they won't come automatically. I won't do these things, just to get coins. I also won't do specific amount like "do this or that that many times in one day" just to get a coin.

It's like a game. :) People spend real money on virtual currency in games all the time. the  way for MDL to get financial support - and anyone who can't or doesn't want to spend money, can instead contribute to the database. (Make sure to read the entire guidelines for editing very closely, then your edits are very unlikely to be rejected. ;))

and people are addicted to it That's why they ask for information about this .

Yeah I don't think it speaks that much about the actor how many coins do they have as how many hearts.

And I don't think the quality of contributions will be very great if everyone will just try for most quantity to get some coins.

8392225:
quality of contributions

right 

this is what is happening. People are contributing "nonsense" to get coins. 

My previous reply, of course I mean how many FLOWERS (bought by coins) the actors have.  Because they already have the hearts from everyone that loved them in dramas and there should really be a leaderboard reflecting that.

Hmmm

People know all this but still they are addicted. because they are fans.

The site is using it for business. Because they also want some rewards for their work.

Most of the WORK on this site is done for FREE, though.

:)) 

that's the thing

same i don't know what to do