any multistans wna be moots? :) check out my profile to see groups i likee (+ like 40 more that i didnt list LOL)

sayra:

any multistans wna be moots? :) check out my profile to see groups i likee (+ like 40 more that i didnt list LOL)

definitely me!

sayra:

omg hi! I saw in your bio that you like boynextdoor.

I LOVEEEE BOYNEXTDOOR <333

patisswag:

omg hi! I saw in your bio that you like boynextdoor.

I LOVEEEE BOYNEXTDOOR <333

STOP OMG. ALSO i saw u like dating shows- ME TOO im literally watching heart signal s6 china rn ??

Off topic but I forgot to join this club LOL so here we gooo

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it? My first group was GOT7
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol) Around 39 groups (bgroups & ggroups)
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias? I CANT CHOOOOSE ? But I may say TXT or Skz
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias? Hyunjin from stray kids 
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? It all started when I was in 7th grade (I'm in 11th grade right now ?) and we were using the school laptops for coding classwork and I saw a TXT ad and I LITERALLY HAD TO PAUSE and check them out after hearing the song (This was when CROWN was being aired and circulated as an AD)

Hellooo, welcome to the club!

sayra:
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? It all started when I was in 7th grade (I'm in 11th grade right now ?) and we were using the school laptops for coding classwork and I saw a TXT ad and I LITERALLY HAD TO PAUSE and check them out after hearing the song (This was when CROWN was being aired and circulated as an AD)

I love how random it is, and also Crown was a bop!

Hi~` 

So I didn't know their was a kpop multi-stan community here.

I would have joined earlier.

When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

*I think I joined as as Stan in 2018 my sis was a hardcore Exo Stan and me being her brother she would force me to listen to it but I'm glad I did cause I got hooked and I discovered BTS and here I am today!*

Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

Bts

Cix

Seventeen

Blackpink

Infinite

Mamamoo

Treasure

Newjeans

Straykidz

I think there are couple more.. 

some soloists:

Dawn

B.I

BangYedam (when he returns)

Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

✨BTS✨
  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

✨B.I ✨
 What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?

When I make ppts for like business or something I would leave like straykidz members in suits in the background with no context ??

Daw_nn:

Hi~` 

So I didn't know their was a kpop multi-stan community here.

I would have joined earlier.

When did you get into kpop and which group was it?

*I think I joined as as Stan in 2018 my sis was a hardcore Exo Stan and me being her brother she would force me to listen to it but I'm glad I did cause I got hooked and I discovered BTS and here I am today!*

Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)

Bts

Cix

Seventeen

Blackpink

Infinite

Mamamoo

Treasure

Newjeans

Straykidz

I think there are couple more.. 

some soloists:

Dawn

B.I

BangYedam (when he returns)

Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?

✨BTS✨
  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?

✨B.I ✨

When I make ppts for like business or something I would leave like straykidz members in suits in the background with no context ??

Hiiii welcome ^^/

Daw_nn:

omg omg I doing these easter eggs as well, every time I'm making a school ppts I leave some kpop groups/soloist through the entire presentation and most of the time it guaranteed me an A+ ?
I even added BTS  to my ppt about my programming project ?I was one of the few students who got good mark for it (the presentation was a ten minute thing, others wasted like a few hours on it?)

Glad I'm not the only one ????

Daw_nn:

Glad I'm not the only one ????

I'm glad as well ?I'm not the only one xd

Hiiii!

I want to join!

• When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
    I started listening to kpop without knowing what kpop was in 2017 and in 2020 with the pandemic I started to investigate and I loved it.
    I started listening to BTS on spotify in 2017 because I liked some of their songs and the rest is history.
  • Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
    Honestly, I've lost count. I especially like groups from the second and third generation and above all I follow BG more than GG. I tend to love groups that generally have a strong presence and that their songs have meaning. I love soloists too.
  •  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
    I can't choose just one, but I would say BTS and Ateez equally.
  • Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
    I have to admit that I'm in love with Chanyeol from EXO.
  •  What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
    I would say Straykids takes the cake. I followed them because a reel of Felix about his deep voice in the God's menu era.

I'm glad to join here!

Hi and welcome! hope you enjoy  your time here <3