Berd:

Hi and welcome! hope you enjoy  your time here <3

Thanks!! 🥰

Hello~
I'd like to join, but I'm not much of a talker so I'm just here to just lurk and meet new people with the same interest. (:

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
2016 casual listener (BTS) and officially 2019 (SKZ & BTS)
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
Not that many, about 6 with some soloists on the side. (I have terrible memory) However, I am a casual listener of many.
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
Stray Kids. (:
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
Beomhan (Soloist) & Lee Know (Stray Kids)
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
I found Shin Yechan (LUCY) clip where he broke his string and that was enough to draw me in.
Bonus: Mumumumumu. (If you know, you know.)

Some watercolour paintings I did last night! 

they're so pretty !!

Pink Fantasy has announced their indefinite hiatus from January 2024 and Yechan and Harin's graduation from the group The group will proceed with their schedule until the end of December.

Hi! I'd love to join the club, if you'll  have me? I'm older than most kpop fans nowadays (30+) and I listen mostly to 2nd and 3rd gen groups. I don't know much about 4th gen, but maybe you'll recommend me something :) I also hope I'll find a soulmate here, with whom I could rant and rave about why some groups, especially from 3rd gen, are so criminally underrated...
❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it?
I started listening to kpop in 2007 after watching Vacation and finding DBSK (soon followed by SuJu and SNSD). However, I got really into kpop in 2009 after meeting a few SHINee fanatics :D
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan?
I don't have much free time, so I don't really stan groups anymore, but I'm a fan of many (some sadly disbanded) and I listen to many more :D But I used to stan over 20 groups.
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?
I believe there can be only one ultimate bias, and it's impossible for me to choose just one group.
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias?
If I were to be honest, I'd have to choose Jungkook from BTS. I stan Golden Maknae.
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group?
I started to stan a group just because they had a concert in my country (24K, Myname) and I started to stan DBSK after watching their minidrama.

❧ In 2014 with  2am, 2pm, miss a, t-ara and iu
❧  Too much, i stan every kgroup and kband
❧  My UKG was Infinite and Loona, but now TXT and NewJeans
❧  My ultimate was Taeyang (BigBang) Lay (Exo/Solo) but now i love  YeonJun

How can I became a member? 

Hi, everyone I'm Rita nice to meet you, i'm from Italy and its a pleasure to find this fanclub❤️

Here are new pics for the banners since the old ones got messed up

eunice:

Omggggg THEY SO PRETTYYY. THANKK YOUUU. Imma add it to my bio later 🤭🤭

eunice:

That's so pretty, I especially like the Mina one.

6By0Rita6:

❧ In 2014 with  2am, 2pm, miss a, t-ara and iu
❧  Too much, i stan every kgroup and kband
❧  My UKG was Infinite and Loona, but now TXT and NewJeans
❧  My ultimate was Taeyang (BigBang) Lay (Exo/Solo) but now i love  YeonJun

How can I became a member? 

Hi, everyone I'm Rita nice to meet you, i'm from Italy and its a pleasure to find this fanclub❤️

Nice to meet you too Rita! You have lovely taste btw

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it? 2016 and it was Bts and Exo
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol) around 20
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias? BTS
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias? Jhope
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? Collecting alot of there merch  :)  

A bit about me since I'm interested in joining!

❧  When did you get into kpop and which group was it? In June of 2023 thanks to Stray Kids
❧  Approximately how many groups do you stan? (feel free to brag lol)
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop GROUP bias?  Stray Kids, ATEEZ, 8TURN
❧  Who’s your ultimate kpop IDOL bias? I could never pick omg
❧ What’s the funniest/weirdest way you stanned a group? I saw 8TURN's tiktoks and was like "Yep this is my sign to stan"

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this <3

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ1xNttcu_WCOaXquVhCQnrWNhinG5C1VTdfS3QDRJO-rrjg/viewform

Aklima:

Everyone pls do my Kpop quiz, it’s part of my college work so I will highly appreciate it if u spare your time to do this ?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfJ1xNttcu_WCOaXquVhCQnrWNhinG5C1VTdfS3QDRJO-rrjg/viewform

Just filled it out!

Hi everyone new who's joined!!