i want to know if all the places there are saf e, if there are lots of turists or it's less the usuall 

now and everyone is exagirating about the the virus that came from china

My Japanese teacher contacted their sister a few days ago and from what she said, cases of people being infected are increasing (especially in Hokkaido) and many people are staying in their homes. It's quiet during rush hour because no one really goes out. I know that in Hokkaido, some schools are cancelled for 2 weeks because of the virus. But if you're still planning on going there, the hotels are really cheap because there's barely anybody there. There's not a lot of tourists. Going there is easy but going out of the country will be difficult. 

Hey idk if you are still curious. but my friend from Japan told me it's pretty normal right now but when it comes to tourist spots, you should call to make sure it's open, and some require to make a reservation for crowd control purposes.

Hello I'm Japanese, I saw on the news that if you come to Japan now you have to self isolate for 14 days :( Please stay safe!!

Momochan:

Hello I'm Japanese, I saw on the news that if you come to Japan now you have to self isolate for 14 days :( Please stay safe!!

It's post beffore the covid19 time. i wish this fiction will end already. Now we can not fly anywhere