Lei:

There’s a melon that Reba will be teaming up with Arthur Chen.  I hope someday Xixi and Reba will have a drama ❤️

Our eyes will be in for a treat!! 2 heart stopping gorgeous people on the same screen!!! ??

Reba = Dilraba Dilmurat 

Oh, her! Don't like her though. But I have to watch because of Arthur then! 

I want to watch our XiXi with Lusi and Jingyi! 

Evie Zan:

Oh, her! Don't like her though. But I have to watch because of Arthur then! 

I want to watch our XiXi with Lusi and Jingyi! 

No worries about it. Everyone has their preferences. 

ChunTian:

No worries about it. Everyone has their preferences. 

But we don't even get XiXi new drama let alone our preferences! It's torture! Not even sure we will have a chance to watch XiXi new drama this year! Only get trailers! Guess we just have to settle with trailer. 

Evie Zan:

But we don't even get XiXi new drama let alone our preferences! It's torture! Not even sure we will have a chance to watch XiXi new drama this year! Only get trailers! Guess we just have to settle with trailer. 

Follow Your Heart is scheduled June 15. But I don’t like the FL lol ?

Lei:

Follow Your Heart is scheduled June 15. But I don’t like the FL lol ?

Yay! Before I popped! Let's watch together! Hopefully I can catch up with you guys! Busy with our mini Moonies! They are eating solid food now! Introducing them to food and flavors! Sometimes we got a good laugh out of their expressions! Can sit now! Guess I will let their Daddy spend time with them while I watch our XiXi new drama! Hehehe  ? 

I am not her fan but I like her acting. She's a good actress. I like Destined! Ahh wish I have a time machine! So I can speed time FF to June 15! Now I am going to count the days! Torture! 

Evie Zan:

Yay! Before I popped! Let's watch together! Hopefully I can catch up with you guys! Busy with our mini Moonies! They are eating solid food now! Introducing them to food and flavors! Sometimes we got a good laugh out of their expressions! Can sit now! Guess I will let their Daddy spend time with them while I watch our XiXi new drama! Hehehe  ? 

I am not her fan but I like her acting. She's a good actress. I like Destined! Ahh wish I have a time machine! So I can speed time FF to June 15! Now I am going to count the days! Torture! 

Wait… I think I missed it, you having another baby?!

Yeah! Twins! A boy and a girl! A little oops and then I'm pregnant. Due in September, so our mini Moonies will share same birthday well technically birth month! ?

Evie Zan:

Yeah! Twins! A boy and a girl! A little oops and then I'm pregnant. Due in September, so our mini Moonies will share same birthday well technically birth month! ?

woah! Congratulations again! Last time you had triplets right?  ❤️

Evie Zan:

Xixi and Reba 

https://x.com/xingxzhihuo/status/1788155192594329844?s=46&t=9qEP2cRBOHEHRmcjHx_vQw

Lei:

woah! Congratulations again! Last time you had triplets right?  ❤️

Thank you very much! ?  ? ? ?  Yeah Triplets last time! Now twins! Thank God at least I have a baby girl! So that's half my dream come true. At least I have one less baby this time around so guess that's positive!