In my opinion what Iksun is doing is wrong. I understand about all her trauma and everything but living in a house with a guy without informing Jun is just too much.

If I was Jun I would have talked to her a last time if it cleared out my doubts then its okay if not then its just over then and there.

A good relationship is built upon trust. It got broken when she lied. I wouldn't be able to trust my partner if this happened. l would just break up.

I just watched it rushed over here to see if  anyone discussed it. Between i forgot . what all  did she tell about that Ko se gyeong and what was about that trauma. I think I forgot what happened in season 1. pls enlighten me.  I was blindly hoping nothing would happen between them. Even when that ko se gyeong took the call , i thought it would ik jun and she might have travelled back  to korea to surprise him. 

I have no problem with her living in a house with her Best friend male or female when junwan also close with song hwa...I have problem with her in other aspect like in season 2 there is a moment when jun wan call her and excitedly told her about his Operation but she ignored it I know she was in a bad shape still your bf called you ...also there are other some moment where I feel like she seems to not taken seriously junwan..

A) Let's not pretend that a heterosexual man and a heterosexual woman living together/ living in the same house, whatever, is the same as two heterosexual woman living together. It's not, and making a wishy-washy excuse like, "You should trust me, a good relationship is based on trust", blah blah blah, should never be tolerated in cases like this. I mean, come on.  

B) On top of that, she didn't tell her boyfriend about this, that's pure Deception. No excuse for that. And isn't Ko-se-Gyeong her ex boyfriend or something,?? I forgot. 

Maybe not, maybe he is, if he is, that's extremely worse, if not, that doesn't make the case any better than it is right now. I hope I don't have to explain why it's way way worse to live in a house with your ex boyfriend when you are in a relationship with a new guy.

Now, let's say this Ko-Se-gyeong guy is actually Gay, and she thought it's okay to live with him since there is no chance of a sexual tension . Still, not telling his boyfriend, for whatever reason, is absolutely a bad taste choice to make.

C) Relationships are based on trust, yes. However, one must recognize one simple aspect of human relationship. "If you don't give reasons for someone to trust you, more importantly, if you give someone reasons to doubt you through your actions/inactions, you don't deserve to be trusted to begin with",

"Also, trust isn't a one time thing, like, today I trust you, so I should trust you in the future at any case, Trust is something that has to be maintained regularly through trustable actions, regularly." If you don't think so, then please, be in a relationship with a Martian, human minds don't work that way.

D) Relationships are also about giving up some freedom. That's how relationship works. I may think it's okay for me to go to a walk every now and then with my ex girlfriend and go to a drive or whatever, and it's part of my freedom of choice or whatever, but my current girlfriend may not like that, rightfully so. Now, whether I like that or not, it's obvious that if I don't relinquish that part of freedom, I will lose the relationship. It's a matter of choice, which one is more important to me. That's why I don't go and spent nights and my lady friend's house when I am already in a relationship with someone, and neither does my girlfriend with any of her guy friends. That's not just common sense, that's basic human decency. If you can't do that, mainstream relationships aren't for you, maybe be in a open relationship or whatever. 

In this case, she didn't even tell him to even verify if he is even okay with that or not, that's just bad decision after bad decision.

Conclusion: She has obviously done the wrong thing, obviously doing the wrong thing, Period.

NO ONE:

I have no problem with her living in a house with her Best friend male or female when junwan also close with song hwa...I have problem with her in other aspect like in season 2 there is a moment when jun wan call her and excitedly told her about his Operation but she ignored it I know she was in a bad shape still your bf called you ...also there are other some moment where I feel like she seems to not taken seriously junwan..

YESS, that really annoyed me too ,whenever he calls her she only talks about herself. and in the most recent call she talked about how her day went and then hung up without asking about his

Since I am not running a country and do not have to remain neutral, I will say with confidence that Ik Sun is completely wrong and will not give her a pass because she is a woman.  She asked for transparency but somehow neglected to mention that Se Gyeon, her new friend  and confidant whose name she has dropped so many times is male.  Some want to be sympathetic to her given her track record of having male friends but that does negate that in a committed relationship, there are rules. Furthermore, this is not her first rodeo where a relationship is concerned, so she ought to know better that a misunderstanding whether unintentional or careless, can derail any trust that was previously earned.  What if it was the other way around, you same ones would be extremely harsh in your feedback of  Jun Wan.  This guy cannot catch a break.  He is already having to face criticism that he doesn't speak up enough when something is bothering him in regards to Ik Sun. How about just giving him credit for being a great boyfriend, one who listens more than talks, one who is not quick to start an argument and is OK as long as his girlfriend  is having less of a hard time than him. 

Wow some people here are weird as fuck. Do none of you have common sense or dating experience? If your gf is sharing the same space with a friend who happens to be a guy, that's fine. Nobody did anything wrong. I'm sure that in the next episode this is gonna be treated as nothing, as is pretty much always the case with cliffhangers in this show. Relationships are built on trust, if you're worried that your significant other is gonna cheat given the opportunity to be close to the opposite sex then your relationship is fucked anyway.

I guess many Ik Sun simps will defend her till the day writers do something about it. Hopefully, her character understand how the world works, preferably in the next one episode or two. However, the simps have no chance with their simp-ing minds, as in real life there is no writer to make their online- two page length-relationship-article-educated-new-agey-ultra-lib-impractical-hilarious-talking point based mindset un-fucked.

Oh, one thing I forgot to mention on my previous answer, that is, If I was Jun Wan, I probably would have broken up with her, because, that's a better decision for the long term for me. I've never had any tolerance for negligent deception masked by new-agey talking points like, "OOOh, you should have trusted me, relationships are based on trust, from your end, obviously, I will do whatever without telling you, even if my actions are un-trustable, you gotta trust me nonetheless" etc etc.

However, given that the writers will probably do something about her character, hopefully, and given she is Jun Wan's best friend's sister, a breakup may not happen, especially after her accident or whatever, an emotional scene is probably coming to justify all her actions, writers of Kdramas in general have a knack for justifying shit, be it for a male lead character's over-aggressiveness in a relationship or a female lead's very convenient deceptive act in a foreign country. We will have to see.

herc-u-luis:

I guess many Ik Sun simps will defend her till the day writers do something about it. Hopefully, her character understand how the world works, preferably in the next one episode or two. However, the simps have no chance with their simp-ing minds, as in real life there is no writer to make their online- two page length-article-educated-new-agey-ultra-lib-impractical-hilarious-talking point based mindset un-fucked.

I'm sure the writers won't make a big deal out of this. Throughout the show the writers have been very smart. You're an incel, you need to get help.

BungeeGum:

Wow some people here are weird as fuck. Do none of you have common sense or dating experience? If your gf is sharing the same space with a friend who happens to be a guy, that's fine. Nobody did anything wrong. I'm sure that in the next episode this is gonna be treated as nothing, as is pretty much always the case with cliffhangers in this show. Relationships are built on trust, if you're worried that your significant other is gonna cheat given the opportunity to be close to the opposite sex then your relationship is fucked anyway.

Disagree with your argument. If significant other is living with opposite gender everyone will be worried and it is amplified significantly when two live in different countries. No body can trust that much (even if some don't show in their actions). And by adding the fact that it is only Jun wan who is making efforts in the relationship is just cruel. Ik sun not even once ask Jun about his day just report him. This is not how relationship works

I definitely remember iksun listening an talking about Juns day as well. You have to understand that what you're saying is unhealthy. If you can't trust your partner not to fuck other guys when they're away then the relationship is totally fucked at that point. Simple as that.

BungeeGum:

I'm sure the writers won't make a big deal out of this. Throughout the show the writers have been very smart. You're an incel, you need to get help.

Hmm, and you are an Impotent cunt. See, a nice talkin point. 

I won't tell you to get help, the way you answered by directly calling me an Incel cause my comment didn't conform to your wishy washy mindset, it's clear that NOTHING WILL HELP YOU.

I'm sorry that all the girlfriends you've had have taken the first opportunity to fuck other guys when they had a chance to dude. Bye))

i am disgusted here,do discuss your opinions but stop shaming women of real life for the sake of reel life drama.whats with all the shit about girlfriends and wife comeon guys be a man and keep it between yourselves for gods sake.