what did you guys think all around about the webtoon, I am still reading it but man our ml is so manipulative, I haven't gotten as far to see how toxic he his since daily pass but I do know the ending and I can already tell by the first couple chapters and then the first episode he is trouble. what do you think of him and or all the characters from the webtoon?

Do you know something about the character of Chae jong hyeop, I heard there will be love triangle but I'm curious about what his character would be like.

He is her childhood friend whom she met when she was visiting her aunt, he had a crush on her. He is portrayed as  simple, sweet and innocent person in the webtoon.

Thank you 이미⁷   ^-^

At first I liked the first ep but later I felt like dropping it but now maybe I will continue because of his character 

Yeah, it will be a great watch if she ends up with her friend which is what I am hoping. I'll watch after the show completes because if she ends up with song Kang I won't because I loved the webtoon. 

I really want to know something so do Sol and Jihwan have a minor role in the webtoon?? Because I haven't seen anyone talk about their character when talking about the webtoon so are their stories like an extra addition to the drama?

farihat:

I really want to know something so do Sol and Jihwan have a minor role in the webtoon?? Because I haven't seen anyone talk about their character when talking about the webtoon so are their stories like an extra addition to the drama?

I'm curious about this too, because I'm absolutely invested in them as a couple!! Do they end up together in the webtoon??!!

MyLifeIsDramas:

I'm curious about this too, because I'm absolutely invested in them as a couple!! Do they end up together in the webtoon??!!

They don't exist in the Webtoon; completely new additions, probably for netflix to add some diversity points 

Shim Rin:

They don't exist in the Webtoon; completely new additions, probably for netflix to add some diversity points 

Just as I had thought... but thank you for telling us!

Where can a read the Weebtoon ???

Shim Rin:

Thanks!! I hope they're not queerbaiting us. I'm invested in that relationship.

Annmichellen:

Where can a read the Weebtoon ???

I have only found the translated version (english) in the official Webtoon page. You can register and get to read a free chapter everyday. There are like 30 I think. Or you can pay "coins" to read all of them at once but it's a lot of money.  

About the secondary characters:

Sorry to tell you that only Bit-na is there. And the Bit-na in the webtoon is a horrible b¡tch that enjoys drama and gossip and only wants to know about other's personal lives but doesn't care about her friends.
The story is solely focused on Nabi and her "guys" from her point of view. We also rarely see our fuck boy lead when Nabi is not around so the story never says anything about his background or why he was acting like that or what his deal is with butterflies (which I hope they can add in the drama). All he ever says in the webtoon is that his family is awful to each other so he thought everyone was like that. THAT IS IT. Even his expressions in the webtoon don't give you the idea of what his feelings are. 

becausethisismy9thlife:

About the secondary characters:

Sorry to tell you that only Bit-na is there. And the Bit-na in the webtoon is a horrible b¡tch that enjoys drama and gossip and only wants to know about other's personal lives but doesn't care about her friends.
The story is solely focused on Nabi and her "guys" from her point of view. We also rarely see our fuck boy lead when Nabi is not around so the story never says anything about his background or why he was acting like that or what his deal is with butterflies (which I hope they can add in the drama). All he ever says in the webtoon is that his family is awful to each other so he thought everyone was like that. THAT IS IT. Even his expressions in the webtoon don't give you the idea of what his feelings are. 

thanks for telling! 

i heard in webtoon they don't end up together
but in webtoon PJE has ever asked nabi to date with him? (which we saw preview of ep.9)