mjf314:

My article has been published on the front page: A Brief History of Japanese Dramas

Please check it out and let me know what you think!

Its a great and detailed article! Thank you for writing it and giving jdramas some spotlight!

It'd be nice if I can join this

nielyngrace:

It'd be nice if I can join this

Hello and welcome to ths club!

I'd love to join  ♡ 

Hiii, I'd like to join ^^

Y__:
I'd love to join ♡

Lamaclon:
Hiii, I'd like to join ^^

Welcome guys!! Nice to have both of you here!

December 1st 

We, the Watch Challenge team, have been working diligently for 2023 to bring you a new theme, and a bunch of new features! We listened to you, used our own imagination mixed it all up and came up with this brand new theme and a few twists… To bring you our fluffiest challenge yet!

So now we are looking for participation profile badges and banners. We cannot tell you the levels or the format yet, but what we can say is .. that the theme is... drumroll...

This or That Animal Circuit

So get those creative juices going and find that pic of your favorit Ikeman or Noona cuddling with someone fluffy or running scared from an evil kitten. Maybe, just maybe you can find your favorit Oppa dressed as a Panda…

Post on Our feeds or DM a link to a picture hosting site like https://postimages.org/ or imgur, and we will make sure to include them among 2023s badges.

I would love to see some J badges this year.  Like Oguri Shun, Yamada Ryosuke and many many more. : ) 

Hi, I might be a little late to the  party, but I'd love to join ❤ 

Old_Anime_Lady:

I would love to see some J badges this year.  Like Oguri Shun, Yamada Ryosuke and many many more. : ) 

Hi all, I’m still planning to make some more badges. Unfortunately not all images work well with my templates, but I did manage to make a few with Japanese actors for the MDL Watch Challenge 2023. Please if anyone knows of images that will look great for a badge with Japanese actors, message me the image links. It doesn’t have to be with animals, because I can use those images also for other challenge badges. Thanks in advance ;)

I will post all the badges in my Badges & Banners thread

MDL Watch Challenge 2023 themed badges

Examples of other (challenge) badges with Japanese actors.

xiuluo:

Hi, I might be a little late to the  party, but I'd love to join ❤ 

Welcome to the club, and Merry Christmas if you're celebrating it!

SumiTheCat:

Welcome to the club, and Merry Christmas if you're celebrating it!

Thank you so much ^^