Kokoro Kurosawa used to be a contender for the Olympic Judo Team, but she had to give up on her dream due to an injury. In the end, she ends up working at weekly manga magazine "Vibes."

DenisWertis:

Kokoro Kurosawa used to be a contender for the Olympic Judo Team, but she had to give up on her dream due to an injury. In the end, she ends up working at weekly manga magazine "Vibes." 

your page is fake

Тоторо - why did you decide so?

hi everyone!♡  i'd like to join

I would love to join !

Suzuka27:

I would love to join !

Welcome!!!

Old_Anime_Lady:

Welcome!!!

Thank you !!!

Hello! I'd love to join the club. I love J-dramas, because they're short, easy to binge-watch, rarely boring, not afraid of taboos and even in older dramas kissing looks good. What's not to like? :)

ZhouYanRan:

Hello! I'd love to join the club. I love J-dramas, because they're short, easy to binge-watch, rarely boring, not afraid of taboos and even in older dramas kissing looks good. What's not to like? :)

Well said!

ZhouYanRan:

Welcome!!

Thank you for your warm welcome!

Hi all, chanced upon this although I've been using MDL as a first filter for dramas and movies (usually watch those rated 8 and above) starting in 2022. Really happy to find that there's a forum for Jdramas. Am joining this and now reading through the entire thread from pages 28 through 1. New joiner!

Thanks for your comments, recommendations and so on. I use them. :-)

River Cloud:

This is my most favourite quote from any drama or movie yet:

"I don't believe someone who has passed away has left things undone.

Past, Present, Future. These are concepts made by people. But time isn't something that passes by. Rather, it exists in multiple locations.

Whether at 10, 20, 30, or 40 years.....they still exist in those moments. So if she gave you a smile at the age of 10, her smile still exists in that moment."

From Omameda Towako to Sannin no Motootto (2021) 

Hi River Cloud, thank you. Agree that it's a lovely quote. I'm jotting this down in my journal. 

Old_Anime_Lady:

have you seen these titles?  
https://mydramalist.com/list/Y4aKdw8L

I just added 2 more I just watched

Hi, thank you! I love dark genres! Will run through your list thoroughly!