I guess(if it's going according to the novel)-
Porsche kinn will be loveydovey but kinn won't share everything with porsche, which makes him feel ignored! So porsche will be in dilemma with his relationship.
Tawan will be the trouble maker in kinnporsche relationship and he will make porsche misunderstand kinn.
Kinn somewhat diverted by tawan's return and may forgot porsche for just little seconds
which will make porsche misunderstand that kinn still loves tawan lol. Then porsche will be
like sulked wifey and may return to his home again.
Tawan will kidnap porschay to take revenge on porsche but fails as everyone reach the place 

on time and save porschay and there will be revealed a truth that vegas called tawan to return
to kinn! So vegas is the culprit lol.
Meanshile, as vegas is with that kidnap scene, pete will enter the house of vegas to collect the mole that kinn ordered him that day!
Frustrated vegas may return to home and will catch pete red-handed in his home this time!
Before pete gets caught in vegas house he will be sending some clips and data which are
related to kinn's personal life.
Meanwhile kinnporsche will be hardly playing to get to each other again.
I guess pool scene will be either in the end of this 9th episode or may be 10th ep

correct me if I missed some parts!

Hmm well I don’t really know what will happen next because they have changed so much from the novel.

I’ll say as for the EP9 is where Tawan might make Porsche jealous abit and Porsche will argue with Kinn because of Porsche being so stubborn but of course they both will make up by using sex(pool scene) 

Ep 10 is where Tawan might say it’s on Vegas’ ideas then Kinn sends Pete to do investigation on Vegas’ mansion and Pete gets kidnapped by Vegas

I can't wait to see Porsche jealous and sulking and then the make up sex. I love jealousy tropes and love triangles as long as they are resolved quickly.

so quick question you seem to have read the novel ...I just finished it and it says end of book 1 ...is there a second book ? 

Didi:

so quick question you seem to have read the novel ...I just finished it and it says end of book 1 ...is there a second book ? 

So far I know that there is 4 books. I’ve read some special chapters on wattpad 

Didi:

yes there is second book but not yet released! :(

Didi:

I have read from some twts that  Book 2 is yet to come cos the 4 books that is out is just part 1 of the story,,,asdfghjkl....

As for the Infinity pool scene, I have heard that is in the very last episode. Do not know if that is actually true, but.... 

tierzab:

As for the Infinity pool scene, I have heard that is in the very last episode. Do not know if that is actually true, but.... 

Hmmm. Could be true. Like a make up sex scene.