1. When did you first fall for Bo Young? 

Probably like in most cases it was Strong woman Do Bong Soon

2. What is your favorite thing about Bo Young? 

Her eyes literally can speak. I can feel every emotion and every time she tears up I get immediately emotional.

3. If you could cast her in any drama, what type of roll would she play?

I want to see her as a real badass and kind of cold character. I think that's a side she hasn't shown so far. And just imagine her glaring at someone who is way taller and that person being feeling totally insecure. She showed a glimpse of that in Abyss but I want more.

4. what is your favorite Bo Young quote/scene  if you have one? 

That scene in Doom at your service when there's a truck of doom cming her way and the time slows down.

5. Tell us something about yourself 

I think I joined MDL about 2 years ago and for more than a year Park Bo Younv was the only actor on my favourite actors list. Now some other actors have joined her but they needed much more time to persuade me with their acting abilities.

Titles you have watched:

SWDBS, Doom at your service, Abyss, Oh my ghost, On your wedding day, Hot young bloods, A werewolf boy

That is so cool, glad to have you here 

1.Of course , strong woman do bong soon

2.Her beauty..... She is so beautiful!

3.Ya in a badass character or strong,boss bitch kind of

4.In SWDBS the scence where she was crying and talking to her mother.... I can feel her!!

5.I am new to MDL....  Bo young unni is my fav kdrama actress....I love her so much!!

Titles I hv watched

Only SWDBS bc i love park Bo young with park hyung shik so much that I didn't watch any other drama of theirs ..! Will watch DAYS!!

Sorry but is it okay if I post here I don't know how post as I am new..!

Thank u!!!

Welcome to the cult and Welcome to MDL ofcourse you can post here! Also if you click on my profile picture, you will get to my page where you will find more or less all you need to know about finding your way on MDL. 

It truly only takes one drama for PBY to steal your heart!

I got this from Rien a while back,.. I love it so much so I figured I would share it here too... I am trying to think of ways to make this forum more alive... or if it is enough to know it exists and that you  can come here whenever you are in need of some more cuteness in your life... 

Put me down as a Park Bo Young fan.

Shiro:

Bonus: which Bo Young titels have you seen

Hii friends I would like to join the cult.....

• I started to follow her since Oh My Ghost
  • I like everything about her especially her energy
  • I would just create Strong Women Do Bong Soon 2 ^_~ (that's my fav of favss).
  • Refer gif →
  • Joined MDL at 2019 and still discovering and learning new new things, got a lot of friends and ideas and I am really happy to be here.
  • Bonus: Oh My Ghost, Strong Women Do Bong Soon, Abyss.

STARSHADOW:

Hii friends I would like to join the cult.....

• I started to follow her since Oh My Ghost
  • I like everything about her especially her energy
  • I would just create Strong Women Do Bong Soon 2 ^_~ (that's my fav of favss).
  • Refer gif →
  • Joined MDL at 2019 and still discovering and learning new new things, got a lot of friends and ideas and I am really happy to be here.
  • Bonus: Oh My Ghost, Strong Women Do Bong Soon, Abyss.

Welcome to the cult 

Shiro:

Welcome to the cult 

Thank you @Shiro I am happy to be here ´◡` .

woah i never thought it would exist! thank you for creating Boyoung fandom <3

Can i join?

Welcome we are not very active but Welcome to the group 

While I was watching "Strong Woman Do Bong Soon" 

Shes always smiling and happy ?

Savage Female lead whos not scared of anything 

comfortable distance

Image about love in TV Quotes by M on We Heart It

Pin on Drama

•  I enjoy watching K-Dramas, C-Dramas, and T-Dramas 
  •                           I love food (but I am a picky eater)
  •                                                      I hate bugs

Bonus: which Bo Young titels have you seen 

I havent watched much. But I have watched "Oh my Ghost" and "Strong Woman Do Bong soon"

Btw Can I join? ^-^

HI IM RONNIE

I fell in love with her because of Strong Woman Do Bong Soon, it was one of my first ever viewed Kdramas back in 2018, I then started watching more of her shows!

2. What is your favourite thing about Bo Young? 

I love her short hair era, it's so cute, and I personally think short hair fits her well, fun fact she was the reason I wanted bangs back when I was younger.

3. If you could cast her in any drama, what type of role would she play?

I don't know why this is so hard for me, I was going to say the happiest person ever because her smile is the cutest but that might not be the best type of drama hehe. So, I feel like she would make any role the best because she is Park Bo Young!

4. what is your favourite Bo Young quote/scene if you have one?

I loved these scenes of A Werewolf Boy, It was super cute and it made me super happy, I'm trying so hard not to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen it.

I have been a drama addict since early 2018 but I still have never watched Goblin, or Hotel De Luna, the most recommended dramas I have heard throughout these past 6 years :'(

Bonus: which Bo Young titles have you seen 

1. A Werewolf Boy
  2. On Her Wedding Day
  3. Oh My Ghost
  4. Strong Woman Do Bong Soon
  5. Abyss

Also! I think this group name is very cute and fits our Boyoung very well!

Welcome to the group 247withkda we are not very active. SWDBS seems to be the drama where most people fell for her so you are in good company... I keep getting the question if I have seen Parasitwhenever I tell people I wagch dramas so I get it. 

Shiro:

Welcome to the group 247withkda we are not very active. SWDBS seems to be the drama where most people fell for her so you are in good company... I keep getting the question if I have seen Parasitwhenever I tell people I wagch dramas so I get it. 

Me TOO, Parasite was also a really popular one, but i ended up watching it because I basically got all the spoilers TT