When did you first fall for Bo Young?  Strong Woman Do Bong Soon! I loved the chemistry she had with my boy Park Hyungsik

What is your favorite thing about Bo Young?  Her precious smile and how kind she is to everyone

If you could cast her in any drama, what type of roll would she play? I want to see her as a villainn ngl

➝ What is your favorite Bo Young quote/scene  if you have one? I liked the scenes of in her SWDBS where she pretended to be weak in front of her crush and the ML is just giving her the side eye

➝Tell us something about yourself: I'm a video editor on instagram!

➝ Bonus: Which Bo Young titles have you seen: SWDBS, Abyss, Doom at Your Service, Oh My Ghost, Werewolf Boy, On Your Wedding Day

1. I first fell in love with Boyoung after seeing her performance as Bongsun in Oh My Ghostess. It seemed so natural to me as she switched between Bongsun and Sunae, I was blown away. She also just has such a natural cuteness, I'm jealous~

2. I love how sweet she is to her fans, and her love of Moomins

3. I would probably cast her in a romcom just for the sake of making me feel really happy, but I think it would be cool to cast her in something similar to The Silenced where it goes into darker topics! (Bonus if it is sapphic like The Silenced too lol)

4. I can't pick exactly one, but I adored her emotional, crying scenes in Doom at Your Service. Also, when she expresses her anger and sadness to her father in Scandal Makers!

5. I am autistic and asian dramas have been a special interest of mine for a while! I just adore Boyoung as an actress and person.

Bonus (Saw Boyoung in..):

- Secret Campus
- Scandal Makers
- The Silenced
- Oh My Ghostess
- Strong Woman Do Bongsoon
- Doom at Your Service
- Daily Dose of Sunshine