Is there any site that uploads the transcripts of kdramas specifically from the last 2 years?

Or is there a free site that has Korean subtitles also available? Or a .txt file or similar format for the Korean subtitles of newer kdramas?

I am looking for it for it to help me learn Korean and it's easier to understand how natives speak. I don't have access to Netflix or Prime at the moment so that's not a feasible option.

Hope someone can help in this matter.

Sometimes people uploaded Korean subtitles of shows to subscene (but not always). You can try there.

viki.com has many many subtitle languages available, and can display original language subtitle as well, e.g. korean + english at the same time.

It has ad supported free content as well, but also a subscription service without ads.

Access to Viki is also highly dependent on region - I was unable to create an account there even when I tried using several different VPNs

Must note regarding viki subtitles, this feature is only available in desktop browsers, not in tv apps or elsewhere.