The Tale of Nine Tailed, found it through a youtube ad lol

Monica:

As cliche as it may be, I began my passion with Boys Over Flowers in 2011.  I had watched a Taiwanese drama before that and was hooked on finding more dramas to watch like what I saw.  I fell in love and have exclusively watched Asian dramas ever since that time. 

I agree! One can watch this series as a beginner.

Boys over flowers, one of my least favorite dramas, watched it back in 2013. I've watched all the live action versions of that one because the original story (manga) was one of my favorites back in my teenage years. I prefer Meteor Garden 2018 and Hana Yori Dango.

Crash Landing on You in November 2022 and have been addicted to kdramas ever since..  65 dramas and counting...

Boys Over Flowers 2009 and then I became an addicted to kdramas and cdramas.

The littlest bride all the way back in 2004 but if you want to get technical then when I was a small girl and use to watch samurai moves with my dad in the 70-80's.............lol 

Strong Woman Do Bong Soon

My first kdrama was Gu Family Book back in 2015, if I remember correctly… Wanted to watch something fantasy with vampires and chanced upon foxes instead ( ´ ▽ ` )

It was Poseidon and I watched in 2013. It's no the typical kdrama to start with but after Poseidon I watched You're Beautiful and it's probably still one of my favorites. I would like to rewatch You're Beautiful, even tho I guess it won't be as great as when I watched it while being 16. Now that I'm 26, I think the biggest shine of that (still great) kdrama would be gone, unfortunately.

The legend of the blue sea <3

Romance is a Bonus Book is the first one I watched properly after I'd already watched some Philipino romcoms and Love O2O. It was so wonderful! But way before that I watched Man to Man until the last episode when I inexplicably dropped it. I was so confused by the style but I should go back to it now.

Like many other (europeans?) my first contact with korean dramas was through Squid game. My next one was several months later: My holo love but then I was hooked. =)