i think it was either crash landing on you or cinderella and the four night omg takes me back lol

First Kdrama - Crash Land on You.

First Film - Train to Busan.

I think it was business proposal for me.

There was a lot of hype on it so decided to try it out.

Moon Embracing the Sun and I was so confused at all the flashbacks and weird plot turns and crying--so much sobbing?! Yet I binged it in like 2 days. YJG will forever have a special place in my heart for being the best actor in that whole drama at age like 15. 

True beauty when it first came out 😅

Go back couple

definitely set high standards 😅😅 

Autumn Tale    and the other 3 seasons. I think that's why I gravitate towards melodramas, tear-jerkers and such....

My Princess

Monday, May 13, 2013. I was unwell and after having acquired a few K Dramas for some young friends who were fans of all things K-Ent at that time, I decided to check one of them out.  10 years and ~400 KDramas later, all those young friends have grown up and moved on, I'm still  down the rabbit hole, watching Bo Ra Deborah as I type this 😁

Mine was Boys over flowers and that was how I started to admire Lee Min Ho :)

Strangers from Hell, last year (in early 2022) After that i watched Beyond Evil, then my third kdrama was Bad & Crazy. All three are still in my top 20. I started regulary watching this year, which is probably 40 dramas at this point lol.

Squid Game - That's how I found my favourite actor and admiration Heo Sung Tae and opened up the Kdrama world to me :)

Then my next 2 were:

1. Cross

2. WATCHER

I have now watched a total of 37 dramas and I'm loving every second of them! :D <3