In the moonlight (book-comments)

Flute Melody Merlot Want to see 2023-05-20 11:58:46 Australia

The book dressing scenario is convenient for the heroine's golden finger, many Buddhist scriptures are cited in the original work, the double-faced monk finds the heroine who understands him and is no longer lonely, the front is cold and strictly prohibited from wishing , and the contrast between the vulgar and thoughtful and gentle in the back is very popular in the market, and there are many copies of the original book, and the plot is slow and warm, I don't know how effective it will be in the drama

Lilith Want to see 2023-11-23 00:41:14 Henan

The heroine can accept it, fortunately, it is played by Zhou Yutong, but I can't imagine who can play the male protagonist Buddha nature, divinity, gentleness, restraint, coldness, sense of distance and means, strength value Such a role is really unimaginable , curious who will play the male protagonist in the end

choleman wants to see 2022-08-26 01:20:48 

Original: The heroine is a heartthrob, but she doesn't have a growth line, everyone says she's beautiful, but she hasn't done anything incredible. The Western Army only appeared two-thirds of the way through, and the highlights of the Han people in front of them were all left out, and the footage had to be changed a lot. The dual identity of the male protagonist is even more brilliant.

(●'◡'●)ノ ❤ Want to see 2022-03-11 13:47:59

My White Moonlight Novel!!Woo Woo Woo Shallow Hope for No Magic Change (Although it is difficult to pass the trial... The male protagonist dreams of a Liu Xueyi!!

no name wants to see 2023-10-16 17:41:23 Shanghai 

The original work "Marrying a Monk" is indeed the perfect abstinent male protagonist, if it is confused with the regent's personality, it will be more attractive if it is as one person and two people! The role of the heroine Yaoying is not profound. I feel that several men are really good, my brother is a good man, Li Xuanzhen is not too bad, but a little miserable, and the two are both "pseudo-orthopedic". This book reads well, and I feel like the extra part is more interesting haha!

Pretty sister wants to see 2023-09-17 06:07:03 Henan

I read the novel, it's very good, the story of the princess and the king of a foreign country

IRIS Meow Meow Chocolate Want to see 2023-04-29 10:02:39 Hunan 

The heroine's growth line in the full text is very complete, not a ruthless heroine with bitterness and hatred, the heroine is an action-oriented person who encounters problems and solves problems, and her IQ is very online. On the contrary, I feel that the emotional line is not the most important. Seeing that the monk appeared much later. The monk's scenario is full of taboos and has a high probability of changing (in fact, I don't like watching the emotional drama of the monk on TV.。。。But it's true that this scenario is full of abstinence) I like the trumpet he opened.,A ruthless ruler who kills and kills (I like that.,But the male protagonist is paralyzed no It doesn't matter what identity he is.,It is estimated that the performance is not excellent.)。 In the book, I went crazy in orthopedics! The heroine and the two brothers, one crazy spoiled her, and the other was crazy to criticize his sister (I'll go crazy if I meet two beautiful people). There is also a male villain who is obsessed with the female protagonist, the male villain is much brighter than the male protagonist, he has brains and courage, and he has been defeated repeatedly, don't be too emotional. I basically think it's okay for men in this, it's better to find some little brothers with small traffic, good looks and acting skills to play, if you look for big traffic, it is estimated that it will be too much to steal the show, and it will be boring. I want to hit each one.

Dial the moon I want to see 2023-09-30 02:24:56 Fujian

The plot behind Concubine Sheng Shi is also a bit of a supporting role that is a bit bumpy and difficult to understand to get a horse) But the character design is really amazing. 

I like watching the male protagonist's self-sacrifice and love.,(Because it is impossible in reality.,Laughing) Cold and abstinent.,Strong martial arts.,Handsome and miserable.。 The exotic style is very good, and the civilization of northern Xinjiang is written in a picturesque way, automatically substituting in the Sailimhu area, but according to its description, it is near the Junggar Basin, not for the Ili area of the Pamir Plateau. Is there such a fairy on earth in Dzungaria? It is somewhat possible near the Qilian Mountains and Hexi Corridor. After all, it's overhead haha

CR4Hrb9dYA bean friends want to see 2023-06-22 20:59:26

Liaoning has become a hairy version of Tanmaraga, and I feel that the changes in emotions in the book are very detailed, who will play him.

Eat less fish Want to see 2023-08-11 02:24:18 Sichuan 

After reading some of the original book, I really can't think of anyone who will play the monk, but I'm very optimistic about Sister Zhou.

cherry wants to see 2023-01-14 00:00:25 Guizhou 

After reading the novel, it is difficult to imagine who could play the Buddha and the ruler and leave a footprint.

Noru is speechless Want to see 2023-07-13 14:03:55 Shaanxi 

The story of the princess and the Buddha!

Hello, goodbye I want to see 2023-05-08 19:32:43 Sichuan

Buddha + princess, read the introduction, the author put a lot of effort into writing, and the words are also great, I like this kind of emm, how to say it, the limit pulls, your love is like a lot of love and hate in time, inseparable from the world, but beyond the world.

Yan Ci吖 _ Want to see 2023-12-29 10:52:48 Sichuan
The original original book, the adaptable book, the adaptable book, the ideal place to be in Buda, the perfect place to watch, the cinematographic experience... So the essential part is lost..... . My Mingyue Nue Regent, I hope it is the same as Zhou Shengru's wonderful adaptation, I beg you for it.