Jackie Chan is known for his own real stunts.  He perform many unbelievable stunts himself with the help of 

choreographics.  Most of these are belongs to his famous blockbuster movies.  Let me know 

which stunt is the most shocking for you. 

He is so good at stunt work, it is hard to specify just one. What stands out in your mind?

It has so many stunts that I could never be able to choose one.

I've always enjoyed the double-decker bus scene from Police Story, it reminds me of classic Hollywood stunts by Buster Keaton etc.

https://youtu.be/bDceBesQcEk

Something about his ridiculous stunts and how he can play them off humorously always caught my attention as a kid. Fond memories of watching Rumble in the Bronx at least 20-30 times or something, heh!

Does anyone remember the scene, I think it was in Rush Hour, where he jumps and slips between the counter and the safety grill (I think it was in a money launderers office and they have those service counters with the metals bars that are attached to the roof)? I also LOVE at the end of one of the Rush Hours where they have extra footage and Chris Tucker gets a phone call and the person on the other end (gotta be family or a friend) wants to talk to Jackie? He is sooo cool!