I am VERY excited about this movie as I am a huge fan of Jason Statham and I'm glad I found an outlet on here to share my excitement!

Have a look at the trailer HERE.

Do you like Jason Statham? Do you like this type of movie? Will you be watching it? Share your thoughts below!

Wrath of Man

Wow, Jason Statham fan in the house :D

The trailer looks solid and he looks badass and smartass, as usual lol.

Directed by Guy Ritchie too, this should be brilliant.  I'm a fan of his co-star here, Scott Eastwood.

Hopefully it'll be available on a streaming platform since the cinemas are closed in my area :(

WandereR:

Wow, Jason Statham fan in the house :D

The trailer looks solid and he looks badass and smartass, as usual lol.

Directed by Guy Ritchie too, this should be brilliant.  I'm a fan of his co-star here, Scott Eastwood.

Hopefully it'll be available on a streaming platform since the cinemas are closed in my area :(

Oh yes, BIG fan!

I'm not familiar with Scott Eastwood (son of??) but I've seen Josh Hartnett is also in it, so one more reason to be excited as I've not seen him in a decent movie since Lucky Number Slevin (I didn't particularly follow him since then though ^^').

Wrath of Man will thankfully only be released in theatres, as this movie deserves (ANOTHER reason to be excited!). Only on 25th June for me ? but check here if it might be earlier for you: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11083552/releaseinfo?ref_=tt_dt_dt

It's be so happy that this movie gets to be the first I see in theatres after all the lockdowns ?