Ok so someone in a discussion board said that Gun as Black in Not Me is so reminiscent of his role as Punn in The Gifted! So, I am here and I hope this discussion is ok because.....

HOLY MOTHERFU**ER! What in the f**king hell was that! Like damn, Gun really brought out those personalities in The Gifted and that last one with the black eyes scared the sh*t out of me!

The role of Punn was really the springboard for Black in Not Me! He is killing dual roles as White and Black effortlessly!

How and I repeat HOW did I not know about this? I had The Gifted on my Watch List and I do not regret watching it while I wait for Not Me (ep. 11)!  Gun is so gifted!

Yeah Gun is one the best thai actors the way he portrayed Black and White whoms characters is different from his own was amazing really bravo ....

Gun is an amazing actor! The fact that when you watch White and Black he makes you feel they are portrayed by two different actors proves how crazy talented he is. W & B are so different, the way they walk, talk, carry themselves, even the look in his eyes when portraying both is different. White has this warmness, he's literally a little ball of sunshine. Black is pure darkness & the chaotic mess Sean used to be LOL.  And when Gun can make me feel disgusted by an OffGun kiss scene?(Black kissing Sean) just give him all the awards now.