Geonhu for sure because I like how bold he is

I'd like them all to be friends. The original 3 with Geon Hu.

I do not think she is romantically interested in either of them.  Her focus is currently to study and obtain good grades - this is how it should be too!

Yellow Wonders:

Geonhu for sure because I like how bold he is

Being Bold by embarrassing hae yi everywhere without her consent. Is that what you mean. His behaviour is totally obsessive and stalkerish.

I agree with you, Geonu's immaturity is noted. 

Tejas:

Being Bold by embarrassing hae yi everywhere without her consent. Is that what you mean. His behaviour is totally obsessive and stalkerish.

it is SJ, SJ, SJ period, primogenital entrants with good heart and personality should always win.

This wasn't the case with true beauty, I hate ML who leaves without saying and then come back. 

SJ does have baggage, but he share his pain with FL unlike True Beauty thats why he should say. 

Gunho is a gold kid, but SJ is right for her. This is a only difference between them.

Tejas:

they are high schoolers, not some middle age person, expecting maturity from high schoolers is just not right, I was also annoyed by his this act, but he has every right to do so, and he did it in limits and with respect. I don't see any problem there. 

Though I am SJ shipper, that doesn't I dislike him. He is equal in every aspect with SJ, but SJ is just right for her. 

Tejas:

I get why people didn't like his acts. also I'm not someone who likes attention or stuff like this just like hae-yi. I wouldn't call him "bold" either lol but going as far as calling him obsessive and stalkerish and bringing consent here is too much. they are just high schoolers ffs people do dumb things when they're young

At this point, I really want her to end up with neither of the two! She's just better off alone!

i hate boys like GH. but some girls may just like his type. maybe hae yi likes that type? it's hard to tell. she should pick someone who treats her well.  

If Haeyi wants some romance after high school, then give it to Geonhu to be her romantic partner!