Pekopekopeko:
A (wo)man that can make you laugh is infinitely better in a relationship than a pretty person because:

while making you laugh is important, it's also important to have a deep connection. If this was any other highschool drama I would've totally been team Geonhoo. Sunjae ain't just a pretty person, his and haeyi's relationship is just so precious. It was the day Sunjae decided to not ignore and walk past his brother but introduce him to Haeyi that I started seeing Sunjae in a different light. Unlike many highschool romances which are puppy love, sunjae and haeyi have ACTUAL conversations. Idk why anyone would think they bottle up things, this is one of the most transparent couple I've come across in a drama. Sunjae did avoid Haeyi during the paper leaking incident, but instead of pushing it to the next day Haeyi made sure she checked up on him that night itself. They're always there for each other when things get hard and that's so important in a relationship. Even the confessions on Geonhoo's end were always playful, but Sunjae was serious.

With all that being said, if Haeyi chooses none, although sad that my ship didn't come true, I'd still be satisfied. 

Congrats !! Your ship is safe and sound.

My ship sailed.

SUNJAE WINS, im actually glad, cause sunjae was not just atracted by Hae-e, he was much more serious than that, and the hint that everybody said that was just my imagination were right, Hae-e liked him too