i'm on the edge of my seat waiting for this to be out.

at first i was thrilled because of firstkhaotung, i needed more of them on screen after the eclipse. but now, all i could say is i'm waiting all for neomark. i can't wait for their debut as a pair, i feel like their chemistry is actually commendable enough to level with neolouis, fans need to acknowledge that.

regarding the possible changes, i feel like some dynamics would actually change. this is kind of obvious but yes, it's about neomark again. i feel like nick's gonna have more involvement within the group than what was shown in the pilot trailer. i think there will be a change on that aspect. but if there's not, and the change is completely from a different angle, i feel like i'd still be fine about it. as long as bostonick endgame is what i get, i'm up for it.

I spoke to one of the production crew of GMMTV in December 2022 (but he's not directly involved with this series). He said that he had already read the character breakdown of the series and it resembles Friend Zone The Series more than just the vibes, as it has pretty similar character traits and storylines. He also said that the series is not intended to be like a typical BL series that all couple will end up together, as it aims to depict LGBTQ+ life and relationship in a more realistic way. However, the story might be changed from the breakdown. (Actually my friend said more about the series but this is the most I can tell)

The following part is my guess, please don't be mad at me.
I've just rewatched the pilot (which is like my 30+ time of seeing the pilot of this series) and I think that all of them has some characteristic similar to the main characters of Friend Zone as follow;
Only Friends -->> Friend Zone
Ray (Khaotung) -->> Boyo (Pearwah)
Sean (First) -->> Good (Lee)
Mew (Book) -->> Boom (Namtan)
Top (Force) -->> Tor (Best Nathasit)
Boston (Neo) -->> Stud (Plustor)
Nick (Mark Pakin) -->> Earth (Singto)
My guess is that TopMew will be the end game, SeanRay will be the one that go back to friendship and BostonNick will parted away and have their own life.
(Plus, I do think that what Neo said that from the script his character's and Mark's aren't paired together but they took poster together, though looks like a joke, it might be true)

oohh, i guess that actually makes sense, with it being compared to friendzone. also, TopMew being the only endgame is understandable too, since based on the trailer they're actually the ones who have mutual feelings for each other. the rest, i wouldn't mind them not being endgames as long as it makes sense in the story. thank you so much for your input! that's more things to think about.

Khaotung and First let it slip that Saen and Ray are end game, but I do suspect that Neo won't get a happy ending based on his behavior. It's too bad. I'd like all three to end up together because I like all three pairings, but I'm honestly fine with the other two ending in breakups since I'm most excited for First and Khaotung being together again.

Er, I should add that even though they confirmed that, it could always be changed,  since they haven't filmed it yet. So I suppose we should take it all with a grain of salt.

I think FirstKhaotung will be endgame (don't know about the others). This doesn't make sense from the trailer perhaps and might sound shallow but when they introduced the series at the show (don't know what it's called) in November FK were in the middle as the main couple. Ik they're all "mains" but there's usually one the story focuses a little extra on and it wouldn't make sense for the "main main" couple to not end up together. Tho from the trailer the "main main" seems to be FB.

Tbh i can see everyone in friendzone but ray and saen would be opposite because saen seems to want a relationship but ray doesn't, and seems to me stuck on mew

My two cents about this:

I think Boston still recommends Top to Mew, and I think it is clear that Top is still the same playboy and plays with maybe both Boston and Ray? Because in the trailer we can see Top having verbal and a bit physical exchange with Sand. 

In the old trailer Ray had a thing for Mew, but from this new trailer I am not sure that he is having swoony feelings for Mew, I think they changed it to Top? 

As for the endgames...

All couples are toxic, but I have quite different opinion from others regarding the endgames. I think Sand and Ray will be the only endgame in this, because they started of toxic, will probably go through hell, but I still think they're gonna get their brain cells back and somehow solve their problems - Ray will forget his ''crush'' on either Mew or Top and will properly date Sand.

Why I do not think Mew and Top will be the endgame? If this series is hardcore and portraits real life, than we all know how cheating is something not everyone can forgive, and Mew looked very hurt, but who knows? Maybe I am wrong and he is going to forgive Top, but I prefer if he didn't. Since first trailer I hated Top and still do, 'cause he a trashbag, but yeah...just my opinion.

And Boston and Nick....

I doubt Boston will get his brain cells back and turn out normal, so I do think SandRay will be the only final endgame. 

Boston (Neo) -->> Stud (Plustor)
Nick (Mark Pakin) -->> Earth (Singto) 

I feel like this might be the other way around? But then again I only scrubbed through Friend Zone 1 & 2 for Aye Sarunchana so it's not like I have any certainty here.