I wanted to start another discussion just in case people got confused about what episode I'm talking about. So I just watched episode 2 and I'm restless. LOL. This is the order that I think performed the best:

1. TOO 
  2. ONF
  3. Golden Child
  4. ONEUS
  5. Verivery

I think ONEUS and Verivery, especially the latter, should've chosen a better song? Mansae was too soft for the little bits of power/break dance that they kept adding in between the song. I feel sad about ONEUS cause I have a feeling they might be ranked close to last and I don't want them to go - they're precious to me. I think ONF and TOO did the best. They had various small parts that made me go WHOA! o_o

Can't wait for Pentagon and The Boyz!! The preview for Pentagon though - whoa. No wonder Hongseok smirked when one of the ONF members took their shirt off haha. Also Hui cries which makes everyone cry later?? NOOOO WHAT HAPPENED.

Who do you guys think did the best in this episode?? Who do you think is gonna be eliminated?? I wanna know anybody's opinion, don't be shy :)

Honestly I really agree with you when it comes to Oneus and Verivery. I Think Oneus did well and their song has a topic that makes inpact, but they aren't the best so i don't think they will rank that high (And yes i'm a TooMoon so it hurts aye haha). Verivery deffinetly should've chosen another song, as i don't think this song shows off enough what capabilities they have, and a softer song isn't too bad (I mean look at golden child, they chose a softer song but really just blew the stage away). I Just think their choice might be poor this time, and for me as of now i like them the least. As who i like the most, is deffinetly ONF, they impressed me hella much, i think their stage showed so much energy and charisma and really made their talents clear. I am really anticipating the Boyz performance next week, as i am a major Deobi, but they might get it hard, the competition is brutal.

Chalanadejager:
As who i like the most, is deffinetly ONF, they impressed me hella much, i think their stage showed so much energy and charisma and really made their talents clear. I am really anticipating the Boyz performance next week, as i am a major Deobi, but they might get it hard, the competition is brutal.

Yeahhh you said it! I guess it's not that it's soft but the song choice was weird for Verivery. And let's hope our ONEUS boys can show what they got~

I watched ONF and TOO again on YT,, the contestants were right! ONF rearranged the song super well and I was also blown away by certain parts,, charismatic indeed. Like the way they mixed a pop-ish song like Everybody with "villian-ish" dark elements was incredible and I love how that one guy said "I'm the king" lololol,, I still think TOO gives me more goosebumps but that's probably because of personal choice - I liked the individual parts there by the blondies.

All the groups really upped their game after the first round! My ranking is quite similar: 

1. ONF
  2. Golden Child
  3. TOO
  4. Oneus
  5. Verivery

I agree with your point on Verivery's song choice, some parts were really fun (i loved the flag wave part!) but they were trying too hard to make a cute song 'manly'. I really liked Oneus's stage, i only put them lower because it wasnt as powerful as the others, i guess that comes with the school concept. TOO improved so much, i was very happy to see them do better! GolCha were very unique and ONF just went full out, i cant express how much i enjoyed it (yes im a Fuse but pls im trying not to be bias!)

I have seen The Boyz and Pentagon's performances but im guessing there'll be another discussion for ep 3? Unfortunately i think Oneus is most likley to be eliminated, it breaks my heart because they are soo talented, i like how they arent going for the typical badass concepts.